About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2be7c6b6d7d370c46eaac2f92a1c068eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

(Another) Message from Starfighter Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: (Another) Message from Starfighter Command Reply with quote

Hey all,

I swung by to check on how your pilot squadron was shaping up, but I can't seem to find the thread. Oh well, guess I'll have to start over ...

So here's just a short reminder to all Corellian Base pilots (or those interested in the Pilot Costume Catagory) that you only need 3 formal pilots to start a squadron. And they can be OT, PT or ANY combination thereof!

Hope to see your Base get some air support soon - let me know if I or the Rebel Legion Starfighter Command (RLSC) can be of any assistance. Good luck!

Jon
CO, RLSC

Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Don has read this or he will. He has been doing alot of work on this project. I have to say thank you for stepping up and taking point on this project.

But give us alittle time it is the nutty time of the year with all the real life stuff going on.

"I'm only a simple trained killer, but something tells me never to eat in a restaurant with a bad pun over the door." Sev
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got all the pilot stuff, now I just need to put it all together (and hope for some warmer days to do some painting! grr......)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wolfie (Crystal Bass)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when are we going to nail down a name?

I'm gonna unlock the poll thread next week... so if anyone has any other names they want to add to it, lets get it it done please... There are more pilots in the base now and we dont have to wait around.

Its all and good if Don wants to be Squadron leader... but we have to have a squadron for him to lead first.

After the new year I'm going to head up a base costume project for Rebel Pilots and see if I can recruit any MSG members who've been interested in doing the costume as well. I've got a deal worked out with a supplier for a 15 % discount on soft parts. He's sending me some of the parts ahead of time to test and give feed back so when we do a group order later everything will be accurate and well made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: