Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=750849404db3f8534b33ab55717c67d1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

April 3rd event in Fairfield

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

For those intrested, or who just need a excuse to dress up, There will be a small Comic Show on April 4rd (Sat) in Fairfield at the Hilton Garden Inn ( I-80 next to Solano Mall) from 9am- 1pm. I will be there as Anakin and will have two more jedi. This event is made by Ed Conway, the guy that used to do all the big events in northern Cal. a few years ago. He has asked anyone intrested to help him out by dressing up as he wants to get back to putting on big sci-fi shows, and trust me he puts on some GREAT shows.

Thanks to all,

Master Jedi

Archangel ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

I *may* be working that day (waiting to see if someone else volunteers to pick up the day in question). If not, then I should be available.

Bob
Archangel ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

As I thought, I'll be working a sixth day that weekend.

Bob

Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

Archangel... that's MY tag line... and I want it BACK!

---

OK... enough of that...

I know Ed Conway from a few years ago, he's a great guy.

Perhaps I will air out my robes and make the drive on up from the south bay. It's been a while since I did anything in my uniform...  really long time.

It's kind of a shame the event isn't going on for long.  Looks like I'd have to be on the road by ... 7:30am... gosh.

Anyway... by the way, hello all.  I used to haunt these halls frequently, but work has kept me away lately.  With luck, I'll be able make it to a few events... as I kinda like the whole notion of meeting some other fans after all my months boring work.

*bows*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

I hope you can make it I'm sure we would all like to meet you.
Archangel ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: April 3rd event in Fairfield Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Jil-Qun Tahm on 30 March 2004

Archangel... that's MY tag line... and I want it BACK!

::: waves hand :::

You don't need that tag line ...

(Though, given what my work schedule has been of late, I'm beginning to think I should change to, "But harvest is when I need you most! It's just one more season ...")

Bob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: