About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9e9b2a26df16bba1bfd573d97cb0dbb4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wookiee teeth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Wookiee teeth Reply with quote

This is not my auction, but I figured I would post the link to it in the fringe section, because as of late there seem to be allot of people who are starting chewie costumes.

The guy selling the teeth is a guy on the Yahoo user group for wookies. There are some questions as to re-casting and what not, but they are still the best teeth out there that I am aware of for a episode 3 set of teeth. Being that these teeth are a re-cast the quality could be a step down, but usually you can clean up any flaws that a re-cast may have created. If anything they are worth a look to see if they will work for yah.
unfinished wookiee teeth

I believe these teeth are from the same mold that mine where made from, and are not bad at all! These are My Teeth finnished.

Bob

Last edited by SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn) on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psst...thems your feet, not teeth Wink
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woops, thanks Masterbean... I do that copypaste really bad at times.

lol

Bob
forestmoonstudio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: teeth Reply with quote

Thanks for posting.I hope to make my own. I have a couple of sets of acrylic teeth that I want to make mine from. I just am not sure how to go about it.
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my first mask I used a set of acrylic human teeth that I ordered off of Monster Makers. I made my own canines out of Sculpy, although these later fell out. Chewie's teeth are pretty much human shaped with the exception of his canines.

For the new mask I am again using these same kind of teeth. Monster Makers no longer sells them but they are available at any denture supply house/site. Instead of gluing the teeth on I will install them onto my master skull (the gums and canines will be made out of dental wax most likely). I will recast this skull into two pieces with the teeth and skull as one solid cast. That way I don't have to worry about losing teeth and can replace it if necessary.
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knightshade went the same route with Monster Makers teeth and then sculpting his own canines.

Nicky "Doc_Bev" Blum
The Rebel Legion: Echo Base
501st Legion: Legion Events Coordinator
RAID - Fire Team Echo & KJO - Blumfruit Temple
dudieezper ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said they are still good just some flaws in the casting. I you can pass them on to me for my own project even for a reasonable price. I am certain I can make my own sets with the use of acrylic teeth but still I still would like to experiment on real ones. Indianapolis Breast Augmentation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Chewbacca and Other Wookiees All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: