About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b7d1ff78bda5b65b32eaa89e1781640cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Nikki/Kayia Secura
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Nikki/Kayia Secura Reply with quote

Our Nikki/Kayia Secura will be having surgery tomorrow (11/12). She's having a procedure done to help her back.

Good luck Nikki! And I hope your surgery goes well! Hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get out there and troop again. Wink
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's to a speedy recovery Nikki! Mr. Green

Beth
D-Wan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add you to my prayers for a quick recovery.

Knights of the Jedi Order
The Jedi Assembly
1 Thessalonians 5:14
"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris says she out surgery and she's in her room now. The surgery went well, but there was more scar tissue to remove than they anticipated. So hopefully they got all of that out and she can begin to heal up.

She's at The Medical Center of Central Georgia room 247.
Obaa-san Brenda (Brenda Sellers)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Until then, get a bell and ring it - make Chris work for you while you can. Hope to see you soon!
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im home for a spell after "such a good night of sleep" Rolling Eyes Confused with all the nightly "inspections". To add, Nikki did attempt to get on her feet this morning and passed out. Her blood pressure was 80/53 then rising up to 90/64. When she fell, it pulled a line out of her . Luckly they reconnected and stopped the bleeding, but the room (closet more like) had sooo many folks in it, I had to leave. She has called and says her color has returned now and is craving Krystals of all things. I'll give her yall's (you guys)regards when I get there.

As for the doctor's report, there was way more damage to her nerves caused by deteriation of her F4 and F5 (i think thats right) that her legs are still going numb till heaing really begins and she is having to learn to walk again. Not sure how long she will be with a walker, but her PT is really trying to work with her starting with basice leg curls and pushes before another attempt to get her to her feet. I'll report back tommorrow for further updates. hugs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Chris. Tell her to hang in there, and we're all rootin' for her.
Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chris, keep us posted.

Beth
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im home for abit, Nikki's having a better day, she's gained some of her color back and blood pressure back above 100 / 75. She's "walked" 3 doors down the hospital hallway and back in alittle under 50 mins and also is able to turn herself somewhat in bed now. Her appetite is still somewhat mute, picking at her meals (of course it's hospital food), but mainly eatting jello . pudding, and pop cycles. The kids call her of course and she can't wait to get home. Kidding around, I told her " well run down to the nurse's station and back so we can get the heck out of here," Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Obaa-san Brenda (Brenda Sellers)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: recovery Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear she is doing better.
Brenda
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki's home now after just 5 days. Thanks for coming by Daph, meant alot. She's getting around now and hasnt "passed out" since coming home. She sez besides the kids, she missed her bed the most. Now our biggest problem is kids jumpping up on the bed to lay with her. it's jerking her back abit Confused I told them to be careful, she's not like she use to be. It's like Anakin when he got a new arm, she has a new back, "more machine now" Evil or Very Mad

Phrog (Beth Spires)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does that mean she'll be setting off the metal detectors in the airport now? Razz

Tell Nikki we're all glad she's feeling better and hope to see her up and around soon. Very Happy

Beth
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear she's home now, and in her own bed. There's no place like home! Mr. Green

But I'm tellin' ya, she couldn't have been in a more confusing hospital than the one she was in! Confused I know I took at least 3 elevators and got off several floors before I found where I needed to go. And the way I came in the hospital wasn't the way I went out of the hospital. Luckily there was a man that I asked how to get to the parking deck. I felt like such a doofus. Razz But I made it out. Nikki, please oh please don't go back to the hospital praying(or anyone here for that matter). Rolling Eyes
kayia secura ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I am doing alot better since I have gotten home. I go Thursady to get my staples out. I have been outside walking trying to get up to walking one mile aday. It has been a work out LOL. I will keep you guys updated as doctor appts. come up. Thanks again. I am glad to have such GREAT friends!!!!!!!
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad you're doing better and up and around a bit. Very Happy

Continuing to pray for a smooth recovery!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: