Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=58726e55df5683722538cb458689d693Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

***SuperKyle update***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: ***SuperKyle update*** Reply with quote

Oct 8th,
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/superkyle

For those of you who where able to make it up to see Kyle... here an update from his mother. Things are looking down for Kyle and it is just a matter of time by the sound of it. Just posting this so people are in the loop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle is sleeping most of the time now. He will wake up for a little bit at a time and ask for something to drink. For the most part he isn't really talking or focusing on any other parts of a conversation. I think this is the hard part for me. We always talked and laughed and he would cheer me up. Now I just have to find other ways to keep me going. Jack, Bear and Shelby have all been snuggling with me and cheering me up when I settle down for a little bit.

It's quiet right now and Kyle is breathing steady. When he wakes up he has been talking about a headache. My guess is that the cancer is taking over in the brain. What does that mean...we are getting closer. 10 days to his birthday but I don't know that he will make it and right now I am not sure I want him to just hang on for that. I just am trying to let go and let God decide what is best.

Kiana had a soccer game last night and even though she was tired she played well. I thought she had a chance at a goal. It was so close. Cardinal girls won 1-0 over Osseo, which is great for the team. Especially when most of these girls are 9th graders and our girls are 8th graders.

I keep trying to prepare myself but I am finding it is harder and harder to be at home without someone here. Don't worry...I am calling in people as needed. Right now I just pray that Kyle would find the strength to have a good conversation with me but I won't push for it.

So for now please keep those prayers coming for comfort for Kyle....I still want him to make his Birthday but will let God decide for us. Please also remember to keep all our other friends that are fighting cancer or other illness, that God will give them comfort and health.

Thanks for checking in on us.

Mom--Teresa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crying or Very sad
Bob
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 4)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob...

man...it is Isaac and Max all over again...

Crying or Very sad

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I get an update... I almost don't wanna open the email.

Yeah... this is the thing we troop for, yet its the part that makes me the most upset. I drive past ^%#$@#$#'s on the freeway who live, who don't deserve too... yet these kids who never even got a chance to cut me off on the freeway die before they even get a chance to live.

There are times I question on how a god can take a life so inocent yet alow complete &%^$ keep on breathing the same air.

Bob
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad day........................ Crying or Very sad

At 11:54 pm October 9, 2009 Kyle Erick Pierson earned his Angel Wings.

He is now in Heaven celebrating with all the Angels.

It is bitter sweet that he is gone. Life will never be the same.

Arrangements have been made:

Visitation 4-8 pm Tuesday, October 13
Washburn-McReavy Coon Rapids Chapel
1827 Coon Rapids Blvd
Coon Rapids, MN

Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday October 14, 2009
11:00 am
St. Joseph's Catholic Church
171 Elm Street
Lino Lakes, MN
Visitiation 1 hour prior to mass
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 18 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 4)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: