About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7d90753b89312255e366a0bf0bd320e4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Endor Base Officers needed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Endor Base Officers needed Reply with quote

Just a note from across the country, and hopefully a little advice.

Even if there has been no one officially named as XO. there shold be nothing stoping people from taking an active "Command" role in the group here. If you are in an area where interest is growing, and You have people around that WANT to do something, then go ahead and do it. When the time comes, Post about the events, bring people to the forums, let's help them complete costumes, and really get  the groups growing.

If you need any help with anything, I'm willing to do what I can, With My command Acess, I can post things on the main web page, to advertise your events, And I can make posts to the Base command forums in cases where you need help.

I know there are others in the command areas who would be willing to help as well.

And To Bothan Jedi, I hope everything is going good. Smile If you need anythign brotha, don't hesitate to ask as well.

Chuey ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Endor Base Officers needed Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Reaper on 12 December 2004

Just a note from across the country, and hopefully a little advice.

Even if there has been no one officially named as XO. there shold be nothing stoping people from taking an active "Command" role in the group here. If you are in an area where interest is growing, and You have people around that WANT to do something, then go ahead and do it. When the time comes, Post about the events, bring people to the forums, let's help them complete costumes, and really get  the groups growing.

If you need any help with anything, I'm willing to do what I can, With My command Acess, I can post things on the main web page, to advertise your events, And I can make posts to the Base command forums in cases where you need help.

I know there are others in the command areas who would be willing to help as well.

And To Bothan Jedi, I hope everything is going good. Smile If you need anythign brotha, don't hesitate to ask as well.

Here, here. That is the way to develop more activities my fellow Rebel Legion members. If you see an activity that interests you, just take the bull by the horns and try and run with it. As with any event, just use good common sense in planing it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: