About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=22a6f6282cbdf841fd299a04cbc1e1eeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Con Nooga 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (8)

(3)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
Vesper2112Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 pm
Orion Knight-StarThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 am
jedi hairmasterSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm
jedimikaThu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 am
Jarren LandcasterSun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm
PhrogThu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 am
RumbleMon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 pm
Aarn-Ja TenebSat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 pm
GotWookieeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:48 pm
Dark WolfThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 pm
mxpxrobbieFri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm
kelldarMon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm
Chris LeeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 am
Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Con Nooga 2010
Event starting Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 am for 3 days

http://www.connooga.com/

At this time we are having a table here. It is 19-21 Feb 2010.

"I'm only a simple trained killer, but something tells me never to eat in a restaurant with a bad pun over the door." Sev

Last edited by Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III) on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there and do not worry there will be a table at the event.
Dale ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know me and my son will try to make it.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Razz

Heh... For those that don't know, I'm the co-founder of ConNooga and this year's Program Director along with ConNooga TV Director.

Speaking of... if anyone would like to put together a commercial for the Rebel Legion or Corellian Base in particular, I'd be happy to put it in the rotation on ConNooga TV. This is the in-hotel channel that will be playing all weekend. If something can be put together, I'll need it by the end of January as that's when I'll be arranging the schedule.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wwish we could do a commercial for the Rebel Legion; however, any use of Rebel Legion Material like this has to be approved by the Legion Public Relations Members.

There has been one supposely being created; however, it still has not been approved. So therefore, it is is still being worked on.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone would like to run any panels regarding costuming, the Rebel Legion, or whatever (we're a multi-fandom con, so the sky's the limit), let me know. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in on doing something there I am already doing a 2 discussios.

I would not mind doing something reguarding meet the fan groups. We have do have a power point presentation for the Rebel Legion so if we can have use of a project that would be great. If not we totally understand.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool. I know Tanthos is doing an entire The Jedi Assembly panel, so I'm not opposed to one dedicated solely to The Rebel Legion if something can be worked out to make it go 45 minutes (or so).

Anyway, even if it's unrelated to RL, if you'd like to take on a panel, here's the submission form: http://cn.jinglefox.com/submissions.php. Fill out as much as you can and I'll fill in the rest. The sooner it's in our system, the sooner I can place it in the schedule (which I'm already working on). Thanks! (Alex... make sure you get the panels you suggested in there as well as I don't think they're in there yet).
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel Legion Table Duty

Friday: February 19, 2010

3:00PM - 4:30PM Table set up Alex
4:30PM - 6:00PM Chris and Nikki Shore (Bespin Base)

Saturday: February 20, 2010

9:00AM Openning the Table
10:00AM - 12:00PM Chris & Nikki Shore (Bespin Base)
12:00PM - 2:00PM Phrog (Bespin)
2:00PM - 4:00PM Polly aka Jedihairmaster
4:00PM - 6:00PM Michael aka JediMika

Sunday: February 21, 2010

9:00 AM Openning the table Alex
10:00AM - 12:00PM Alex
12:00PM - 2:00PM
2:00PM - 3:00PM (Table Break Down) Alex

Photo Shoot will be Saturday February 20, 2010 1:00PM. Garden on the hotel grounds. Dinner will be 8:00 PM Saturday February 20, 2010 TBA

Last edited by Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel) on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The programming team will be meeting this Sunday to start finalizing the schedule. If anyone would want to run a panel on RL costuming (or really any subject matter), just fill out the form as best you can and I'll reserve a time slot for you. Thanks!

http://cn.jinglefox.com/submissions.php
jedi hairmaster ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: table shift Reply with quote

Iposted on the other forum, but just in case? I would like to do the 2 to 4 on Saturday. And will offer help on Friday depending on what time I get there. If you need help Sunday morning before I leave I can do that too. Last year on Sunday morning was kinda fun. Smile
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the 4-6 PM on Saturday. I'll probably be dropping by from time to time too if anyone needs a break.
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex, put me & nikki down for 2nd shift on friday (4:30 - 6) and Saturday (10-12) for table duty, that way we'll just have to stepp outside for legion pic and if Beth and Wade comes, thats 4 of us from Bespin that'll be there!! Very Happy Like I told ya on the phone, if you need me to help out in any way for Fanfare, just point me towards the direction and what time.. Ben Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay gang for dinner I was thinking, which I know is scarry; however, I am wondering where you guys would like to eat?

Buffolo Wild Wings, Chillies, Chinese, or Eat at the Choo Choo? Let me know so I can get an ideal on things.

jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm good with any of that as long as it is close by so us out of towners don't get lost. And good service, especially for a large party, is a plus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: