About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2da565fdffc0f2e4f8f1107c2a44753fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EVENT REQ: Joe Schreiber book signing Borders Folsom 10/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Quinlan VosThu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 pm
User Registered Confirmed
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: EVENT REQ: Joe Schreiber book signing Borders Folsom 10/15 Reply with quote

Eugene has invited us to join the CCG for a book signing at the Borders store in Folsom. Here is the information from Eugene.

----------------------------------------------
WHAT: Joe Schreiber book signing

WHERE: Borders
Address:
2765 E. Bidwell Street
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone: 916-984-5900

WHEN: Thursday, October 15th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (please arrive by 6:00 pm to get ready)

RESPOND BY: Friday, October 9th

The Borders bookstore in Folsom will be hosting a book signing with author Joe Schreiber for his upcoming novel, STAR WARS: Death Troopers. This is the first horror novel in the STAR WARS universe. At this time, this will be Joe's only California book signing appearance.

Please respond by Friday, October 9th, so I'll know who will be participating. Please post what costume you would like to wear in this thread. Members of the Golden Gate Garrison and Endor Base will be invited to attend.

Please park in the back of the Folsom Borders bookstore when you arrive. We will be bringing gear through their service entrance and not through the front of the store. If you are able to change outside, please do so because the changing area they are offering is small.

The service entrance is directly at the corner of Clarksville Road and Walden Drive. If you come from Highway 50 and are going north up East Bidwell Street, take the following:

• Turn left on Broadstone Parkway

• Make a right onto Clarksville Road

• At the intersection of Clarksville Road and Walden Drive, turn right into the service entrance. We will try to have signs out in back.

Please see the map below for the location of the Borders service entrance.

Last edited by Leia1138 () on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Quinlan Vos (Myke Soler)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the events here. Can't wait! I'll be there as a volunteer or a fan, either way, I'll be there.

Vos

Jedi Diver
501st - TK8476
www.facebook.com/jedi.diver
Master Mina (Robin Parker)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinlan Vos wrote:
I love the events here. Can't wait! I'll be there as a volunteer or a fan, either way, I'll be there.

Vos

I know, this Borders puts on a great signing event. However, this is on a work night. I won't be able to attend, again. Sad
nebelwerfer ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently reading Death Troopers, its pretty good.. Its a shame he wont be stopping by the bay area.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmie & I had a great time at this event. Kimmie got to hang out 501st gyrlfryends(went shopping at ULTA & World Market). Joe was very nice & easy to talk with. He's working on another SW Horror book, but, really couldn't say much about it. Was able to ask about the timeline for this story arc(I had already finished reading it by this event)& some of the key characters. Look forward to seeing him again. His other new book "No Doors No Windows" has a line in it where the main character is reading a copy of "Death Troopers", that was quite funny. Anywho, here are the pics:

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/Jedi_Diver/BORDERS%20Events/

Vos
Jedi Diver
501st - TK8476
www.facebook.com/jedi.diver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: