About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d26af85442c0620911c28848a7107392Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sunset Hills Carnival - Omaha, NE ** CANCELLED**

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandtrooperscout (Mark Tomasello)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Sunset Hills Carnival - Omaha, NE ** CANCELLED**
Event: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm

The event request has been cancelled.

Event Name: Sunset Hills Carnival - Friday October 2

Event Description: Fundraiser Carnival for Sunset Hills Elementary
Event Location: Sunset Hills Elementary School 9503 Walnut St Omaha
Event Dates and Times: Fri October 2nd, 4:30 pm - 9 pm
Event Requester: Shane Bonacci - Comm Club VP
Special Notes: They can provide a secure changing area for us.
501st/RL Event Coordinator Name: Mark Tomasello
TK ID #: TD-751
Email#: sandtrooperscout@gmail.com

Other Important information:
Joint Rebel Legion/501st activity, droids welcome and requested!
The Carnival is a fundraiser put on by the Sunset Hills Community Club. The club then uses the proceeds for teachers and allows the school to bring in authors and artists and to assist with other needs that come up throughout the year for the school. They expect 200+ attendees.
They learned about us via one of the Great Escapes appearances.

They want as many of us good guys as possible!

Last edited by sandtrooperscout (Mark Tomasello) on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
dawmer299 (Jeff Schipman)
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting as Maybe but more than likely it will be a yes. I wont be able to get there until around 6pm but can come in costume.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That have also recently advised that since it IS a school, blasters are strictly prohibited. Kind of a bummer, I know. And I'll understand if that will affect attendance. I myself am of the view that if you want the characters, you take the characters, not make your own rules for them.

However, the sooner I can know if we'll have a decent turnout the better, that way if no one wants to I can decline early enough.

ephantmon ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be a maybe more than likely a yes also. Like Jeff I won't be able to make it till 530 or 6. I don't have a problem with the no blasters rule.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The event coordinator checked in, we're a week out now. We've only got 2 confirmed across both legions. I'll leave it open the rest of the weekend, and if we cant get some more numbers, we'll just have to bow out.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: