About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f72e813eeabb4c7ea6e8da49d4494d52Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Base CO nomination thread-2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Base CO nomination thread-2009 Reply with quote

Greetings everyone, in this thread we'll be accepting nominations for Base Commanding Officer (CO).

According to the Rebel Legion charter, nominations may be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST September 1st and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 10th.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made for a particular office by 11:59 P.M. EST September 10th, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

Please be sure to participate in the nominations for Legion Council, Legion Commanding Officer (LCO) and any Detachments and other sub-units you belong to.

Accepted

Kleber de Melo Lopes

Declined

Nominated

Last edited by hofmann (Matt Hofmann) on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rysa-Mara (Mary Farah)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to everybody.
I decline to seek another term.
Infortunatelly, my personal life needs more attention and I need to reduce the number of the groups in which I'm staff member.

I know that it may sound ridiculous, but I want to thank some people, so, if you don't want to see this, just jump to the next post or thread... Razz

I would like to thank you, Matt, and also Lori for the patience with this "newbie" CO.
Our mexican friends, muchas gracias por todo!
Diego, the.rebel.agent, thank you for... you know what, every talk we had, your words encouraging me to talk to Hermes to help him...

To all you, guys, who helped me during this term, Muito obrigada.
Nothing we made would be possible without your support and help! Kleber, Marcos... Kleiton... You are amazing. Vinicius, you are not an staff member, but you are a very active member of our base, thank you.

Now it's time for another one.

I nominate Kleiton Caetano (kleiton.tusken), our former XO to be the new CO of our Base.

Quote:
CO CANDIDATES

Accepted

Kleber Lopes

Declined

Kleiton Caetano

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kmlopes (Kleber de Melo Lopes)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to nominate myself as CO candidate. I had to leave the XO position some time ago, but after some good talk with my family, I believe I can take the position supported by some very good staff.

Best Regards...

Kile Bier Lops
Polis Massa Base - Rebel Legion Brazil
Eellayin Temple - Polis Massa KJO Temple

Our Pictures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rysa-Mara (Mary Farah)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a very, very good surprise, my dear friend!
I'm pretty happy...
I second your nomination! woo hoo

Mas que surpresa maravilhosa!
Estou muito feliz mesmo...
Eu endosso sua candidatura! woo hoo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ccyogui ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second Kleber's nomination too! I think he has everything a CO needs.

Cibele Yogui
Kleiton Tusken ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks.
Thank you for the nomination, M, but many things had changed and right now I cannot take the position.
And I'm also happy that Kleber had nominated himself and I second him too.
mica_descovi ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Kleber will be a very good CO because he is really dedicated to our Base. He already made and still makes many things, and he is a very active member.
I second your nomination!

ahsoka

Eu acredito que Kleber será um CO muito bom porque é realmente dedicado à nossa base. Já fêz e ainda faz muitas coisas e é muito um membro ativo. Eu endosso sua nominação!

Thumbs up

Milena Descovi
TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Everybody!

Considering we can only second one CO candidate (both are perfect for the position), I second kmlopes (Kleber de Melo Lopes) as my candidate for our Base CO's position.

So, this is my position, at this moment.

Thanks and let's the election voting begin! Laughing

A proud RL KJO member

Rysa-Mara (Mary Farah)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems the official candidate was seconded 5 times now. hehehe.
Three were enough, but I can see by the times of your posting that you folks were making it almost at the same time. Smile

Ok, so Kleber Lopes is our Official Candidate. Smile
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Kleber de Melo Lopes you are now the new CO! Your term as CO will begin on October 1st, 2009 (unless the current CO wants to step down now and hand over the 'keys'). Very Happy
Rysa-Mara (Mary Farah)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, J!

In fact I'll step down next week. But as I'll meet Kleber tomorrow, we'll discuss our transition period. Smile

I'll inform properly on Base Command area when I effectively step down.

---

PARABÉNS, KLEBER!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
kmlopes (Kleber de Melo Lopes)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi-J wrote:
Congrats to Kleber de Melo Lopes you are now the new CO! Your term as CO will begin on October 1st, 2009 (unless the current CO wants to step down now and hand over the 'keys'). Very Happy

Thank you Jason. Thank you all...

I would like to say that I will make everything possible to increase our borders in Brazil.
With focus in the social missions, integration with other groups, respect and equality.

Best Regards...

Kile Bier Lops
Polis Massa Base - Rebel Legion Brazil
Eellayin Temple - Polis Massa KJO Temple

Our Pictures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AEEE!!!

Novo CO!!!! Que a Forca esteja sempre ao seu lado e em sua mente, para que voce possa dirigir o RLBr com justica e qualidade!

Nao quero nada em especial do novo CO. Apenas peco que ele mantenha o ritmo dos trabalhos da atual CO, bem como amplie, cada vez mais, a amizade e aproximacao com todos os outros fan-clubes!

Parabens, CO Kleber!

Abracos

================
Yupiii!!!

New CO! May the Force be always at your side and inside your mind, in hope to help you to conduct our Brazilian Base fairly and with quality.

I don't await anything special from our new CO. I only wish you could keep the same job's rithym as the previous CO and even amplify, even more, all friendship's links with all other fan-clubs.

Congratulations, CO Kleber!

A proud RL KJO member

korax ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grande Kleber

Parabéns meu amigo, que a força esteja sempre com você!!!

Um grande abraço

www.501st.com.br
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: