About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6e807204877e5aeefdb0cab2d704424fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FYE at Marley Station, Clone Wars DVD release, Nov 3rd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)
 3 slots left to register.
 (0)
 4 slots left to register.
 (1)
 3 slots left to register.
User Registered Confirmed
darthig88Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 am
AmalphieaSat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 am
darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: FYE at Marley Station, Clone Wars DVD release, Nov 3rd
Event from Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 am to Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 am

I know we have not had good luck with FYE in the past, But that was another Store, Mall , Manager, and Long time ago.

We have a request for no more then 6 troopers to come out for the release of the Clone Wars Series Box Set maybe 3 rebs and 3 imps.
[ I will already be there, due to the size of the store they requested a small number of us ]

When
Nov 3rd from 7pm to 8:30 pm

Where
FYE at Marley Station

Contact
Leslie West store manager
410-766-4423 [ store number]

I have spoken to Leslie about what happend to us and the 501st at FYE in Arundle Mills, and I have been assured that will not happen here, The Mall will know where and when we will be there, We will have a secure place to change and store our stuff.
Also with the Mall knowing so will Security, The event will be placed on the Mall's website and flyers placed through out the store.

Since we had a very good joint troop with the 501st and the Jedi Guardians there this past summer I thought we could give this FYE a shot, Their DM is on board also.

This is a cross Rebel Legion, 501st event only with only approved costumes , [ sorry guys this is a LFL release only approved costumes are allowed ]

If you have any questions please PM me or contact Leslie at the number above, I will need conformation of a headcount to give to leslie by the middle of the week [ the count goes to the Mall as well ] Sorry for the short notice but they just contacted me.

Members Please refrain about what happend in the past, I know it wasn't the best time for Us, Just yea or nay.

Thanks
Ed
Amalphiea ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I have class that night.
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Event Cancelled!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: