About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cce765b3ab30fa89ecdd9cbc458a337bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Base Suggestion Box
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otter (Andrea C.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any progress on organizing the events forum???

Also, could we make a MegaCon forum, and then of course the separate Star Wars Weekends forum. It'd help to keep everything in one centralized place and not clog up the events and one single thread too much.
Cyrus (Hoyt Dingus)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Otter wrote:
Any progress on organizing the events forum???

Also, could we make a MegaCon forum, and then of course the separate Star Wars Weekends forum. It'd help to keep everything in one centralized place and not clog up the events and one single thread too much.

this is something i will be looking into. i am not quite sure what my account is able to do on the site. this maybe something i will need to get with the webmasters on.
BrieWings (Brianna Musgrave Gaffey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please get those webmasters on top of this! The events board is such a crazy jumble. dizzy dizzy dizzy
Cyrus (Hoyt Dingus)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the issue right now is our web team is pretty limited on staff and focusing on fixing some of the issues I will bring it up to crystal and see what we can do
Purple Dagger (Sean Phillips)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old thread but figured I would post. I like ther idea of having the north,east,west, south event tags but as I scroll the new topics or in the forum I tend to forget they are ours. Any way to add (FL-) or (RaKura-) to make it jump out a little? May just be me but if the idea works and other bases start to add a east or west things might get confusing for everyone.

Just my two credits.

-Sean
miralys51 (Jackie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple Dagger wrote:
Old thread but figured I would post. I like ther idea of having the north,east,west, south event tags but as I scroll the new topics or in the forum I tend to forget they are ours. Any way to add (FL-) or (RaKura-) to make it jump out a little? May just be me but if the idea works and other bases start to add a east or west things might get confusing for everyone.

Just my two credits.

-Sean

I'll see what I can get done Very Happy
miralys51 (Jackie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miralys51 wrote:
Purple Dagger wrote:

Just my two credits.

-Sean

I'll see what I can get done Very Happy

Okay, event identifiers are done Very Happy
Purple Dagger (Sean Phillips)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed one. Should make it a little easier for the bases, and mayself, who use this as there main forums. Thanks for looking into it.
Keki Mpira (Audrey Paul)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's start using the sugestion box again.......we are open to ideas!!
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chirp Chirp Chirp

As some of you found out Saturday night, Chris and I are willing to listen.... but we do need ideas to listen to..... Razz
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just so you know, I am looking, but I don't have any specific suggestions. but I can tell you what I'm doing.

I'm here in Panama City -- out in left field in the panhandle. I can't pass the eye test for a driver's license, so I don't get around much either. Sometimes there are events in Pensacola and Tallahassee, but there really isn't any good way of getting there for me.

So, anything I go to, I have to get a ride (like DragonCon) or fly (other conventions). For almost any SF conventions I go to I'll wear a Jedi costume. I was at CostumeCon in Denver earlier and I was surprised that the local RL base had a fan table. Very nice. That was a larger than expected CostumeCon; I guess there was a lot of local demand. I was at Orycon a week-and-a-half ago in Portland OR. No RL activity there but the Madaloran Mercs had a fan table and a couple panels -- and Orycon has strict rules against weapons and masks, so it was buckets off and no blasters for the Mandos. I got busted for a lightsaber (posted on the Oregon RL base forum) -- VERY strict about no weapons.

So, are you interested in single mission reports? I've been wearing/making SF costumes for a long time. Someone on facebook posted my second costume ever - drag-ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi at Norwescon II. 1979. Back in the day, if you wanted to be a Jedi, you had to dress in drag, 'cause all you had was Luke and Ben.

Your focus determines who you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: