Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7148a50865f6519c2d976310b57ae39bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

HeroesCon, Charlotte, NC, June 19-21st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (2)

User Registered Confirmed
JadaMon May 25, 2009 5:09 pm
TuskenFanThu May 28, 2009 12:14 am
Jada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: HeroesCon, Charlotte, NC, June 19-21st Reply with quote

HeroesCon

Friday - Sunday, June 19-21
Charlotte Convention Center

Quote:
HEROES CONVENTION was founded in 1982 by Shelton Drum, owner of Charlotte's Heroes Aren't Hard To Find comics shop. Since then the convention has become famous for its comics-first and family-friendly atmosphere, where fans can mingle directly with professionals and exhibitors. Boasting an incredible guest list built mainly on reputation and goodwill, HeroesCon is known nationwide as a "must" on the summer schedule, drawing fans, exhibitors, and creators from every region of the country to the Charlotte Convention Center.

HeroesCon is also the home of Indie Island, a 10,000+ square foot section in the middle of the convention, dedicated to indie and alternative comics creators and publishers. Since its founding in 2005, Indie Island has quickly become one of the preeminent alternative comics gatherings in the country.

Is anyone else from Freedom Base planning to attend? There are two LFL artists that are going to be there - Jason Sobel and Rich Molinelli.

I will definitely be there on Saturday and maybe Friday.

Retired:
LXO, BCO, DCO, LCJ

Founder - Blue Ridge Base

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrgh....I love HeroesCon...its been years since I was there,but sadly I am going to have to decline since we are preparing the family for Disney in a few months

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eskyle (Andrew)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make this one. I thought I'd be able to, but I'm working at summer camp, and staff week starts on the 14th.
20th is sat right? I might be able to make it then. We get the weekends off... I'm not sure though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: