About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5679e84a4a231065743e39acc3170084Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bouri-Plwel ()
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forestmoonstudio wrote:
I took my costume off of the RL a few weeks back but have decided to stay with the RL with that costume.
When I try to resubmit using the application tab... all I am getting is this username is already used.
I don't want to change my username.
What do I need to do?
Thanks

PM sent with instructions on how to do it under your current username

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ArtooAnna ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I'm curious if anyone has got any email if they're in the contest? Or if they're not? (I haven't got anything yet..) I'm just trying to plan here -hope I'm not stepping on any toes! Razz
Nomad Angie (Angie Rivera)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is very useful. I have been really nervous about submitting my pictures to RL, just because I am afraid of waiting a month to be told that my application has been denied for whatever reason (usually some fixable detail about the costume). I understand the process says 2 weeks, but I know it can take longer than that.

I am working on every single detail about my costume (slave Leia), from covering my most visible tattoos with makeup to craft accessories that are out of my price range now (chain links made out of shower curtain rings and earrings with sculpey claws). The process of doing all that is very tedious and time-consuming and because I am putting a lot of effort and time on it, most likely I will post my pictures on the costume forums for suggestions on how to improve the costume before submitting them for approval.

I don't know if that makes me paranoid or OCD, but better to be safe than sorry I think.

With that being said, thank you for creating this thread. Looking forward to join the ranks before Phoenix Comicon.
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Posting work in progress (WIP) pictures in the specific costume forum and asking for comments is extremely helpful. And you're not paranoid to want to be accepted after putting in all your detailed work. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Grey Jedi. I really found the information on this thread and another one about how to take pictures, upload and link to applications very useful.
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now you're just buttering me up. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey Jedi wrote:
Okay, now you're just buttering me up. Wink

;-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: