About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=69145545d40cce371e253de4f5078bf6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Dragon*Con 2009-- Who's going?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhorizons (izzie)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't go to the Thriller dance (i did all of con w/out a badge)...but Daphne *DID* miss me in Rebel gear mwuawhahwahhawhah (actually....so did Karyn and she KNEW about it before most others).
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madhorizons wrote:
but Daphne *DID* miss me in Rebel gear mwuawhahwahhawhah
Surprised Surprised Surprised Aww man, too bad I missed it. I'd almost pay to see that! Laughing Izzy in a Rebel costume????? What the fudge??? Lemme take a coupla breaths. Laughing Are you feeling ok Izzy? Did it hurt? ROTF
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the address to photo gallery...keep in mind that alot of these were suppose to be of Wade, but he kept moving out of "shot" and ended up getting the ppl behind him...
Wink
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r193/jmaster_landcaster/Dragon%20Con%2009/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
madhorizons (izzie)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funky Buns wrote:
madhorizons wrote:
Surprised Surprised Surprised Aww man, too bad I missed it. I'd almost pay to see that! Laughing Izzy in a Rebel costume????? What the fudge??? Lemme take a coupla breaths. Laughing Are you feeling ok Izzy? Did it hurt? ROTF

It felt dirty....i needed to wash the Rebel off of me when I was done....like worker falling in sewer accidentally dirty LOL

I threw this together in a cpl evenings...even making the belt from scratch, etc (susan's pic).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kryy Jacobi wrote:
I am so GLAD you posted that! I SO wanted to see that, but apparently we weren't in the same place at the same time. Sad

And I kept my mouth shut as I was instructed. Smile

Can't wait to see it in person and can't wait to see the finished product. (Wait... IS there such a thing as a finished costume?? Confused )

[Izzie, you will be surprised and amazed to know I'm actually finally starting on Clone Wars gear. I have boots (really cool boots) and fabric and have had a couple of conversations this weekend.]

I gotta overhaul most of it....tabards are too thin (i think), gotta get real leather pants....the vinyl ones SUCK. I'm going to have to post on Jan Duusema's board about what the official "star crest" is supposed to be. The pic i'm basing mine off of has 6 points, but all others have 5.

Yay @ Karyn in armor Very Happy
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so GLAD you posted that! I SO wanted to see that, but apparently we weren't in the same place at the same time. Sad

And I kept my mouth shut as I was instructed. Smile

Can't wait to see it in person and can't wait to see the finished product. (Wait... IS there such a thing as a finished costume?? Confused )

[Izzie, you will be surprised and amazed to know I'm actually finally starting on Clone Wars gear. I have boots (really cool boots) and fabric and have had a couple of conversations this weekend.]
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madhorizons wrote:
Funky Buns wrote:
madhorizons wrote:

madhorizons wrote:
It felt dirty....i needed to wash the Rebel off of me when I was done....like worker falling in sewer accidentally dirty LOL
Now you know how I feel in Imperial. ROTF Just feels wrong man. Wrong.... uh oh

But you look good in Rebel.
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarren Landcaster wrote:
Here's the address to photo gallery...keep in mind that alot of these were suppose to be of Wade, but he kept moving out of "shot" and ended up getting the ppl behind him...
Wink
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r193/jmaster_landcaster/Dragon%20Con%2009/
Some good pics in there. And quite a few WTF's... uh oh And "Wade moved", huh? hi pics cheerleader white battle padme secura (Nikki --> whack Chris--> dunno )

Chris, be prepared for next year! There will definatly be some people taking pics of us, and we'll be in the WTF files!!!
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im already shopping for my outfit, they have a "SPIRITS HALLOWEEN STORE" that just opened and will go by there to see if they have one (hope the hips arent too big) Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: