About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=94d16f839edcf018de37832ede0ef4e7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Midwest Base, Delta Squad and other tattoos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Midwest Base, Delta Squad and other tattoos Reply with quote

The interest thread for the tattoos is coming to a close next week.
I know that there are a bunch of people ordering Midwest Base, Delta Squad and other RL tattoos.

if you are interested, you could combine the orders and have them shipped to one location to save mailing costs.
There are 1200 Midwest Base Tattoos and 1950 Delta Squad tattoos being ordered
Right now the persons ordering tattoos from the base are:
Princess Dee () = 2000
250 Delta Squad; 250 R2-KT;250 RLGS ;250 KJO ;500 Midwest Base; 500 RL

Blue (Beth) = 1500
MWB - 300 ;Delta Squad - 200 ;Rebel Legion - 200 ; Leia - 200 ;Padme - 200; RL Cheerleader 200;RLGS - 200

Jay-gon Jinn (Jason Hetherington) = 600
200 Rebel Legion ;200 MWB ;200 KJO

Kyasha () = 500
200 RL; 200 MWB ;100 KJO

Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte) = 1000
300 Delta ;300 RAID;100 Endor Base ;100 Clones of the Republic ;100 KJO ;100 Malaysian Outpost

DELTA SQUAD TATTOO BREAKDOWN(not above):
Whinter Fenlynn (Cheryl) - 200
R2-S5 (Darryl) - 200
Augie Web-star (Augie) - 200
Commander Bun-head - 200
Flippingyodacola (Emma) 200
Doc4Converse - Marlyn - 200

Total of 6800 tattoos
FOR $10.35 Priority Mail Flat Rate, I can mail them to one location.
If someone wants to have them sent to them and dispurse them accordingly, please let me know.
That one person can add the mailing cost to their total along with the paypal and then be helped out covering the cost of the mailing from those getting the tats.
all others would take their total tattoos x $ per 100 and then x 1.03+.30(paypal)

Let me know if you have any questions....I will also try and post this on the MWB website forums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: