Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=346a0ab4c4b42de0493ef8455803fdaaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

AZ RenFest 3/21 and Atomic Comics event with ULTRAsabers3/28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee-Ahm Jinn ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: AZ RenFest 3/21 and Atomic Comics event with ULTRAsabers3/28 Reply with quote

Everyone, just for FUN. Very Happy

We are planning to "Samurai up" and go to the RenFest this Sunday 22nd, perhaps we will see you there, look for a group of 4 or so. I shall be the one in the big black hat.

I have a premier for ULTRAsabers at Atomic comics in Chandler on the 28th saturday at 1pm or so. Please feel free to come and troop at this with everone that you can bring, the more the merrier. Atomic Comics shall be carrying our lightsabers there starting on that day.

http://www.atomiccomics.com/Pages/AtomicBlog/tabid/91/EntryID/402/Default.aspx

S.I.G.
Be seeing you.
Liam

(Also, Deadpool, AzA/ECA, Founding Member of the Arizona Avengers, the Avenger Initiative, and the East Coast Avengers (CO)
https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastAvengers
Lord Parsec ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Won't be making it out to the Ren fest this weekend...

...But, the Sabers at Atomics sounds cool. Anyone else up for this. I know there's a lot of events going on... but in fairness, Ultrasabers has been very good to us donation wise.

If we can gather a few to spare a couple hours, I'd love to go out in Jedi gear. Very Happy
Blazshtaliar ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HaHa me and Nichole were actually planning on going to the Ren Fair that day with a couple of friends, so we might see ya there!

As far as the 28th goes, i'm going to try my very best to come out, i am a very big supporter of ultrasabers and would love to show off their product. Perhaps if both me and nichole make it out, we can go through our fight a couple of times to show people how durable they are in combat.........nichole will be wearing contacts that day Laughing

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
Lee-Ahm Jinn ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks loads everyone. I was a little worried about being the only one there to show the sabers. All of the training that I have had was for actual combat, so my flashy, shiny-sparkley, skills are lacking. I can show you how to take an opponents' hand off, but a back spin eludes me. Crying or Very sad

As far as the RenFest on Sun the 22nd, will anyone be coming dressed out? You do not have to be in Asian garb to hang out with us, I just have not been able to knock about with most of you yet. We shall have Samurai Mike (an actual Sensei), Arashi Tetsuko (an SCA laurel, and fighter of legend in her own right), Jackie (she owns the sushi resturaunt "Hon MaChi"), my lady (the Doctor, not Who), and myself (Shunsui Saruichi, or just Saruichi for short), and whoever else wants to show up. We usually "aomeba" around, spliting off for various shows or what-not, and meeting up again, fairly free formed.

S.I.G.
Be seeing you.
Liam.

(Also, Deadpool, AzA/ECA, Founding Member of the Arizona Avengers, the Avenger Initiative, and the East Coast Avengers (CO)
https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastAvengers
Lord Parsec ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My plan for now is to be out there. But as we have an event every weekend for a while, things could change. But as I said, we owe it to Ultra for their constant generosity. Smile
Lord Parsec ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please direct any further posts regarding Atomic Comics over to the new thread...

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16646

Cool Cool Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: