About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4845f70a0ba619693feae075cc2f8bddMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hasbro Rebel Fleet Trooper Dart Gun
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> A New Hope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Hasbro Rebel Fleet Trooper Dart Gun Reply with quote

Hello there folks, a friend of mine is putting this costume together and is still in need of a Blaster. I was hoping to find one of the Dart Guns online but it only ships to the US in the auctions I found and I live in Canada.

Does anyone have an extra one or one they would like to part with and how much that may cost?. Or a place to get one that could ship to Canada?. Thank you

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Lars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time that RFT blasters were for sale on eBay, the seller was willing to ship outside the US when asked nicely. I find that is more often the case than not. Smile
However, I missed that one..

If someone in the US would like to take it upon him/herself to buy a few blasters locally and sell to people in other countries, I would be interested in a couple of them as well.
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hasbro Rebel Fleet Trooper Dart Gun Reply with quote

Ky-Wan Zann wrote:
Hello there folks, a friend of mine is putting this costume together and is still in need of a Blaster. I was hoping to find one of the Dart Guns online but it only ships to the US in the auctions I found and I live in Canada.

Does anyone have an extra one or one they would like to part with and how much that may cost?. Or a place to get one that could ship to Canada?. Thank you

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000KL1Q52/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Try here...I looked on EvilBay and only say the MR version.
Good luck
Obey Wann (William Blackburn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have an extra one, would customs have an issue shipping it if it's painted? Or would it need to be in bright colors?

I promised one extra to Tigerantilles, but if I have 2 spares, i could look into shipping it to you.

Let me look in my garage tonight and see what I have.

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a bad find either, thanks.

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Lars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Amazon does not ship toys outside the US. Sad
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the google link to all the places they are available.
It looks like it can be purchased for anywhere from $39.99 -$60
http://www.google.com/search?q=87200%2C+rebel%2C+blaster&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DMUS

It is item number 87200 on the Hasbro site.
Good luck
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, $20-40 mark up. Shocked

I only ever saw one at a time on the shelves of my local Walmart and Target when they were in the stores in 2007.

Who knew they'd stop selling them in the stores as soon as they seemed to?

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it would be an issue if it's been painted. I had a Han Gun come through customs and it was painted, just mention that it's a toy

'JASON' Detachment
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Loreen Shadowchaser wrote:
Wow, $20-40 mark up. Shocked

I thought the very same thing.

Maybe it's time to let Hasbro know this item is still in demand. Confused
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't make it to the garage last night (it's on the other end of the apartment complex). I'll hit it tonight after work and let you know how many I have.

Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

'JASON' Detachment
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ky-Wan Zann wrote:
Thanks

I found this on EvilBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Rebel-Trooper-Blaster-MIB-NEW_W0QQitemZ200314152617QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

They only ship to the US but if you wanted to contact the seller and see if they would consider shipping it to Canada
or if you really wanted it I could buy it and ship it to you.
Either way...let me know.
Aramys Strael (Bill Kohlleppel)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can find some around here, I am not opposed to picking some up folks. THe next time I am at the store I will pick some up and post it, so anyone interested can PM me.

I don't care if I have to ship international, we're all brothers and sisters here in the Star Wars costuming world. However I can help a fellw brother or sister out, I will!

- Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen any in the stores for about a year now; although the clone blaster is still available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> A New Hope All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: