Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c176202001252896eb67c4a5821120b9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Request An Appearance 4/18/09 Staff Summer Camp Kick off
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I was not able to get back to this yesterday to post.

Anyhew to sorta recap on this in a nutshell this was an event from which others will come from.

I was a little late gettin there due to traffic n such, but was there from about 12:15 til 1:30.

I spent about an hour talking with various people who are the organizers of various community centers and programs and they all had things they would be interested in us attending. From summer camp kids events to re-openings of reconstructed community centers.

They have all been given RL business cards, and passed out a few of my trading cards as well.

The events are likely to pop up in June and in Auigust. All future / possible POC's for events are well aware that we will do our best to support them if they should seek our attendance but nothing is guaranteed.

Thanks Danny for posting this, gave me a chance to get out there as a information outlet to the community about who and what we are and what we do!

I expect to see some of this stuff coming soon, I made sure to tell each person interested in having us for something that the sooner they let us know the more likely we can show up and in good numbers.

Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU Jon Ari for making it out there to support this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you had a good experience out there....Thanks Danny for setting this up and arranging with the POC. We will try to have more there in the future if we get invited back. Great job!!!!

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: