About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7400163bbe02b990552f80d7e03dcf36Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome Manarai Temple

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Welcome Manarai Temple Reply with quote

As the DCO of the Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order, I would like to formally introduce and welcome our newest base temple to the detachment, Manarai Temple. Regina Tironi (Scuba Jedi) will be the Temple Master (TM) and Adam d'Hulst (Wolfen) will be the Temple Assistant Master (TAM). I am very proud of our newest temple I know how much work went into this, and I look forward to your contribution to the Jedi Order and Rebel Legion. Congratulations!!!!!!
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Mos Eisley Base XO
Mos Eisley Base  XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! We're official and the forum works! Very Happy
ScubaJedi (Regina Tironi)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!

Now go and vote for a logo and we'll be almost done! Smile

I've already voted myself.

-"Where are we and WHY am I in this Handbasket????"
Wolfen (Adam)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test post, looks like its gona be successful. I will be voting for a logo tonight after work!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: