About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=89c5cd82a0cba23c9af0cfc1b217d587Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Current, Ongoing, And Future Projects...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Current, Ongoing, And Future Projects... Reply with quote

I just thought it would be kool to make a topic about what costumes and or projects people are currently working on, or planning on doing.

Currently i am working on doing a ANH Han Solo, hopefully it should be done in a couple of months. I think it would be so awesome to troop with Jack Dance Chewie han shot first

My ongoing project is going to be my clone, getting it perfect is da plan. (ha but very unlikely)

And a future costume that i would like to do is Clone Wars Obi-Wan, to match Ryans future Clone Wars Anakin, and Nichole's future Ashoka. haha

Eventually wanna try to do a Biggs Darklighter pilot. *Cough Mike Heidi and Grampy Help Cough* Luke And as always a fleet trooper would be awesome.

Oh and i wanna build a Gonk. Well thats me, what about everybody else? What'cha workin on?

There is no emotion, there is only Peace.

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Current Reply with quote

Pretty cool. And you can never go wrong with a RFT! Ha ha. Im wanting to do a General Madine or Alliance officer(Commander) I really want to get that done and accepted before SDCC. I also want to do a Endor Trooper and a Y-wing pilot as well. And the other two costumes i cant talk about! Evil or Very Mad
thatsMISTERwookiee (Jack Smith)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, my plans for 2009 is to finish the wookiee, and refurbish both my Qui-Gon and my Imp. Crew Tech. Then, work on some E-11 blasters and the Han Solo blasters (DH-41 ?).
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may at some point do an alternate helmet with the Porkins design.

Having pulled my Jedi out of mothballs last weekend, I'd like to revamp that one a bit...it's okay, but I think it could be a lot better.

There's just not a lot of big guy costumes, but I have thought about doing an RFT for a while.

While the dream has always been to have my own R2 unit (Unfortunately, I don't have a stack of cash laying around for that project), but I've also been thinking of doing a Gonk Droid...maybe we could have a Gonk Day.

Josh, just let me know if you have any questions on doing an X-Wing Pilot/Biggs, I'd be glad to help you go orange!
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
VegaWolf (Nichole)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we ALL know I'm doing an Ahsoka so she is my current, huge project that I'm very slooooooooooowly working on. I want to re-do my Slave Leia boots at some point maybe if I find better, cheaper boots to tear apart.

I also plan to do Visas from KOTOR and, some day, one of Padme's dresses. Possibly her corset one since it's relatively easy-ish and I have a buddy who knows how to make corsets too. Very Happy

I'd totally love to build an R2 but since I'm broke and will be broke until well after college is over, maybe I'll make a Gonk droid or even a mouse droid cause after seeing that one at PCC, I so want one of those running around my house. Hehe!
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my plans for this year include finishing and submitting my pilot, and pilot dress uniform.

I'd also like to make a gonk and mouse droid and continue to hound Josh about finishing up his R2 so I can make him a Rebel Tech costume.

Finishing up the final details on my medic RFT.

Maybe getting together a generic Jedi so I'm not always having to spend an hour getting into Barriss.

I'd still like to do Atris, but I'm saving that for the next Celebration.

Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Current, Ongoing, And Future Projects... Reply with quote

Blazshtaliar wrote:
I just thought it would be kool to make a topic about what costumes and or projects people are currently working on, or planning on doing.

Currently i am working on doing a ANH Han Solo, hopefully it should be done in a couple of months. I think it would be so awesome to troop with Jack Dance Chewie han shot first

My ongoing project is going to be my clone, getting it perfect is da plan. (ha but very unlikely)

And a future costume that i would like to do is Clone Wars Obi-Wan, to match Ryans future Clone Wars Anakin, and Nichole's future Ashoka. haha

Eventually wanna try to do a Biggs Darklighter pilot. *Cough Mike Heidi and Grampy Help Cough* Luke And as always a fleet trooper would be awesome.

Oh and i wanna build a Gonk. Well thats me, what about everybody else? What'cha workin on?

well Josh, Andrew and I started on the CW Anakin armor and we were up till 1 in the morning and have it almost completed. The cool thing about that is Obi's CW armor is the same almost except for a neck plate plus you already have the other armor. Once I finish mine we will have to set up a day and the 3 of us can work on yours cause I could use a master obiwan
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Current, Ongoing, And Future Projects... Reply with quote

Rd maul wrote:
Blazshtaliar wrote:

well Josh, Andrew and I started on the CW Anakin armor and we were up till 1 in the morning and have it almost completed. The cool thing about that is Obi's CW armor is the same almost except for a neck plate plus you already have the other armor. Once I finish mine we will have to set up a day and the 3 of us can work on yours cause I could use a master obiwan

Ryan.....you rock rock

If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your improv, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. -Joel
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a progress pic, we are gonna work more on it tomorrow, it still needs a couple more layers to the actual pieces which we are gonna add with foamies, it needs a little more bending too. It is fairly simple to get the correct size and bends. The outer most armor pieces are taped on because those are the ones I am going to add a hinge to to make it spread out when moved like Anakins in the show.

Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that is sooo bada$$! Haha, yeah ryan just let me know on a time that would work good for you, and we'll sit down and try to start on obi's.

Btw, i added you on XBL

Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good, my number is 480-678-8497 we can get together with Andrew and fit you for some plate since we kept our templates but one thing you need to do is start growing out that beard HAHA!
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want CW Obi Wan Armor! Crying or Very sad

Anyhoo.. I've got Galen Marek almost done. After that I'm not sure. I'm thinking about Coran's green new rupublic Jedi robes but I don't know for sure.

Rolling Eyes
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Parsec wrote:
I want CW Obi Wan Armor! Crying or Very sad

Anyhoo.. I've got Galen Marek almost done. After that I'm not sure. I'm thinking about Coran's green new rupublic Jedi robes but I don't know for sure.

Rolling Eyes

Well Andrew and I are thinking of making a mold so we can make the armor or just keep making out of sentra, Andrew bought a huge piece for 50 bucks which is gone but we can get more its really not that hard to do Joel. I am going to stop hijacking this thread maybe make a new one!

Made a new thread!
Blazshtaliar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rd maul wrote:
sounds good, my number is 480-678-8497 we can get together with Andrew and fit you for some plate since we kept our templates but one thing you need to do is start growing out that beard HAHA!

HaHa! Believe me man....i've been tryin to grow this thing out for a loooong time!!! Haha any tips LoLz

Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if all else fails we can spirit gum a beard on very easy yet uncomfortable!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: