About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=08d4910079613a19083288a0818dced4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Reflections of Evil - Release date!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reflections of Evil - Release date! Reply with quote

For those of you who missed the world premiere of Reflections of Evil, it will be available for download at www.spiritsoftheforce.com on Feb. 6th.

In the meantime, head on over there and download parts 1 and 2 as well as some great behind the scenes stuff and gag reel!

Cool Cool Cool
Zen Solo ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these movies are awesome and should be in all SW fans collections! There was a reason it was standing room only at the con...check them out!!

Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having never seen any of them until the other night at the con...Wow! I was blown away by how good they were.

I'm thinking that now you've got your Jedi trilogy done, I think it's about time to do plan a pilot film, a nice heroic biopic about the first casualty of The Battle of the Death Star: "Red Six: The Jek Porkins Story." Wink
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Joel I just watched the first 2 back to back and must say I was truly blown away, the effects and scenes were frakkin awesome. I cant wait for the 3rd one to come out to watch it!!!

I think when Josh, Nicole, and I finish our CW costumes maybe a CW live action?? Laughing
Lord Parsec ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad everybody likes them. I guess it means we did something right. LOL!

In all seriousness though, I'm taking a LOOOONG break from Star Wars films for a while. When you consider I worked on these films on and off for about 5 years.
Rd maul ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Parsec wrote:
I'm really glad everybody likes them. I guess it means we did something right. LOL!

In all seriousness though, I'm taking a LOOOONG break from Star Wars films for a while. When you consider I worked on these films on and off for about 5 years.

I feel you on that one! I wouldn't want you to fall to the Dark Side!!

Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: