About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aec2def862cac284619fdf8593ac9097Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

To the Tranquility Base

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tranquility Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: To the Tranquility Base Reply with quote

I waited a few days to respond about the new base but I wanted to say and wanted to make sure I said it right.

The Great American poet, Ralph Waldo Emerson once stated, "I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." For the last year I was honored to not only be your Commanding Officer while you guys were members of the Corellian Base, but I was honored to call everyone of you a friends. I know that you are neverous about forming your own base but always remember we are friends and family. I also believe in my heart that Adam will be a great CO for you guys and you chose the best man for the job. No matter how far apart we are in miles remember always we have a common banner to fly and no its not the Rebel Legion Banner but it is a Banner of the love of the Star Wars and we will continue the love of this movie that we will carry to future fans throughout our life. I myself am not sure what the future holds, but I do hope and pray it will get to meet all of you one day. I have meet many of you at Dragoncon, but I do know there are many of you I have not meet.

To the Officers of the Tranquility Base. What can I say all my love and respect to you on this new frontier that you guys are embarking on. I cannot tell you what to do; however, remember I will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to. There is something my Sensei always stated in every class if someone was not patient and it always stuck with me "One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life." So, just remember be patient and listen to your heart first and you will not go wrong with the decisions. I know you men and women will do an awesome job.

To the Alabama 501st members: As a member of the Mid-South Garrison I cannot tell you much, but I can tell you this being in both the 501st and Rebel Legion has its perks. However, lets not do any "Order 66" on any of the Jedis till they get their numbers in the new base up in running lol. However, all kidding aside I know you guys will treat these men and women with the upmost respect because many of you are in both groups.

To Adam my friend and my brother and fellow CO. All I can tell you is this about leadership. Always remember share your inspiration with others. Be a greacious leader but be a good leader. I know you will.

Thanks again for the last year Alabama Rebels. I look forward to seeing you soon.

May The Force Be With You,

Alex "Jedi Knight Orion Knight-Star" McKeel
Ren (Renda Carr)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the encouragement. We will do our best. You honor us with your post.

Princess Ren.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tranquility Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: