About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4401306ef5e1161b2417530fbea21daaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Toys for Tots Drive....Mall of GA. Toys R Us: Please Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Toys for Tots Drive....Mall of GA. Toys R Us: Please Help Reply with quote

Help Needed: Please, whoever can, come to the Mall of Ga. Toys R Us, this Saturday (Nov. 29th) from 2:00 pm til 6:00pm (you can leave earlier if you have to). This is the big TRT drive for this area......we really need costumers to come and help with this Christmas drive.

There is room to change into costumes. And, awesome if you can bring a toy (or get one there) to start off drive. We are desperate for costumers!!!!

The address is: 3480 Financial Center Way; Buford, GA. 30519. The phone # is 678-714-6146.

Directions: Go I-85 North. Exit Mall of Ga/Buford (not Lawrenceville). Go past Mall and strip centers. At top of hill, past Mall, turn left at red light. To left, after turn, is Toys R Us (to right is LA Fitness).

All are invited whatever branch you are in. Thanks!!!!!
Susan (Yodafiend)

PS Please email on here or to sanolan@charter.net for confirmation or questions.
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there. See ya tomorrow. Very Happy
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I had a ship. I'd be there too! Embarassed Good luck with it tho. Wink
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Daph, so much. Now I will have my "valet" Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I wish you could too, "J"....we could sure use some RL members to help out down here, and, hate to say it, but 501st people are helping, thank goodness. If not for them, there would only be Daph and me. Hopefully, we will help in getting some toys for needy kids around here.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time doing the TFT at Mall of Ga. We collected quite a few toy donations....two full boxes. I can't wait til the next one!

Sorry you couldn't stay until the end Sus. But it was good you got to stay the majority of the time. I'm glad you were there when the tv crew got there. Yes, Channel 5 (Fox-ATL) was there to interview Susan (and I'm assuming the Marine that was there too). I wish I could've seen that on tv.
Anyway...the rest of the gang went out to eat, but me and my hubby went to Lake Lanier to look at the Christmas lights afterwards. A nice thing to do to top off the evening.
D-Wan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time at the toy drive! I was the jedi guy.

I also got the news today that I was accepted into the RL!
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi D-Wan, I "talked" to you over at TJA.

Congratulations on your acceptance in both groups! Since you have a formal costume, I hope you'll sign up for KJO...

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

... we have a recently-formed KJO Temple here at Bespin. It's great to have more Jedi costumers, especially in the Atlanta area. Smile

(Sorry to hijack the thread... sounds like y'all had fun at TFT... wish I could have been there, but I'm looking forward to the 20th.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Wan wrote:
I also got the news today that I was accepted into the RL!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Mr. Green
D-Wan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I am excited too!

By the way I added my name to the list for the KJO Temple at Bespin.
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi D-Wan. Great meeting you and hope to see you at future events. Thanks so much to everyone for helping out for this TFT drive. Next one at Kennesaw Best Buy. Great holidays to everyone!!!! I'm still trying to get accepted into Cloud City one and a banner. Why am I such a dork????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: