About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=325fc123b4a33c9ed0d390e4ab027a3cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

First Annual Corellian Base Awards will be Awarded this year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: First Annual Corellian Base Awards will be Awarded this year Reply with quote

Fred and I have discussed this and we are going to have Awards this year. The criteria for this is you have to be a member of the Corellian Base, done at lease one trooping event this year, and have a positive attitude about. In addition to this award will cover from June of 2007 through November 2008.

This year we will be giving out 14 Awards, 1 Honorary Member, and 3 Certificates of Appreciations.

The Awards will be in the categories of

4 Rebel Cadet Awards
Best Costumes from Episodes 1-6 & Clone Wars (movie & cartoon)
Kessel Run Award: Most Traveled Trooper
Outstanding Corellian Base Officer Award
Overall Best Costumer

More information about this will be coming Sunday November 16, 2008, on this. However, you do not have to be present to reccieve your award.
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great idea! And since I'm new and not eligible I can say that without seeming like I'm sucking up Laughing

Watch your backs! This gives me a great incentive for next year!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay let me resay what I stated earlier you do not have to be presen to win these awards. We got permission by the Commanding Officer of the Mid-South Garrison to give these awards out at there awards night banquet. Because many of us will be there; therefore, it will be a very good way for both groups to join together and show unity in giving awards out the same night. These Awards will be given out on November 29, 2008. If you can be there as soon as I find out where it is I will place the announcment on the boards.

If you want to attend and help out with the Sci-Fi night please let me know before the end of this week.

thank you
alex
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an honor to give these awards out last night at the end of the hockey game. I am listing the names of the award winners here. If you were not at the hockey game I will be sending you an e-mail asking for your address so I can mail you your awards. Congratulations to all the winners.

Let me say that myself and Fred had a difficult time selecting these winners because we have great costumes within our base.

Rebel Cadet Certificates

Anakin Hickey
Bryce Curley
Lucas Huff
Michael Parsons
Ryman Taylor

Best costumes representing each of the movies in the saga

Episode One: Derek Deweese "Jedi Master Plo Koon"
Episode Two: Dennis Cobb "Clone Trooper"
Clone Wars: Jessica Molinaro "Snow Bunny Costume"
Episode Three: Joe Powell "Anakin Skywalker"
Episode Four: Chris Lee "Farm Boy Luke"
Episode Five: Matt Pfingston "Chewie"
Episode Six: Summer Ramey

Overall Best Costumer

Kell Yarwood Gustafason

Kessel Run Award: Most Traveled Corellian

Matt Pfingston

Certificate of Appreciation

Awarded to the Mid-South Garrison, Mississippi Outpost, and Alabama Garrison for allowing us to troop with them at events.

Best Command Staff Award

Adam Johnsey for all his contributions and getting the Alabama Rebels Orgainzed

Last edited by Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel) on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelldar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thank you very much, I'm very honoured by my award!! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats everyone.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooo! I'm sure Anakin will be happy to get his Rebel Cadet certificate. If I can ever convince him to get a short spiky haircut, we might have to try for the Padawan Anakin costume next. Wink Abby still wants to be an ewok or nothing, so... um, yeah. Nothing against ewoks, but I don't think I'm at that skill level yet. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: