About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0d8d1f950c525e840e95cd74cdd0a394Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introduce yourself here!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cynis_Kaden ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Not sure Reply with quote

Not yet, Im going to have to be persuaded most likely , im an avid costume enthusiast, so convincing me wont be hard Smile however im already doing a mando for the mercs, and I wanna do something through the rebel alliance, I would say jedi but ive always steered clear due to the high number of jedi cosplayers. However that trailer for the old republic makes me wanna be a republic commando, so maybe ill just be the guy whos always in armor Smile
Gatordoc (Edward heridan)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,
I am Ed from Tucson, I am currently a member of the 501st with a biker scout and do have a generic Jedi I am thinking of submitting for approval for the Rebel Legion. I am also in need of help as my wife wants to get involved and is wanting to do a Hoth Leia, and possibly an Amidala. Any help in those costumes for her would be greatly appreciated.

Ed Sheridan
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ed! hi

No one locally has made a Hoth Leia (which would be awesome Surprised bow ) though there are a few threads in the Royalty/Senatorial forum that might provide some helpful direction:

Leia on Hoth: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14066

Hair styles and Boot covers: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14066

I'd recommend starting with a Leia costume and working up to an Amidala since her costumes can get very elaborate (and expensive) very quickly (though there are exceptions, such as some of her outfits from "The Clone Wars" cartoons).

Hope this helps. Smile

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatordoc wrote:
Hello all,
I am Ed from Tucson, I am currently a member of the 501st with a biker scout and do have a generic Jedi I am thinking of submitting for approval for the Rebel Legion. I am also in need of help as my wife wants to get involved and is wanting to do a Hoth Leia, and possibly an Amidala. Any help in those costumes for her would be greatly appreciated.

Ed Sheridan

Hi Ed!

We'd love to have to you join...a Jedi would be great...but also think about a Hoth Han to go along with your wife's Hoth Leia!
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
cicicross (Christina Cross)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Just moved to Mesa from Kansas Reply with quote

Hey all as the subject line says, here I am. I was in Dantooine base there in kansas. I currently only have Juno as an approved costume but working on finishing slave leia, snowbunny padme and want to start "ewok leia" lol. I would also love to do a Jedi and a few other leia and padme costumes but you know how that goes! I briefly met a couple of you at Phoenix comicon and look forward to meeting many more soon. Feel free to look me up on Facebook if you want,(Christina Cross), but just a warning I can get pretty vocal *grin*
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Introduce Reply with quote

Hi ED. Looking forward to you and your wife to join the rebellion Smile im INTrooper in the 501st Smile Were here to help Smile

Hello Christina. It was a pleasure to meet you at phoenix con. Im INTrooper in the 501st. Were here to help Smile

If you guys have any questions please ask and welcome to Mos Eisley Base Smile Looking forward to seeing you guys become member in the Rebel Legion Smile
Lady Jedi Carenix ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Mos Eisley Base, Christina! Smile hi

"Curiosity has gotten me into trouble all my life." -Aischros, Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

*Cricket, Cricket*
cicicross (Christina Cross)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. As I said I am looking forward to trooping with you all!
PLoKoon ()

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: New PloKoon Reply with quote

My name is Paul,

I have been working on my Plokoon project and will be submitting soon. Can't wait!

I hope to meet all you other Rebels in Phx and partipcate in any events you guys have to showcase our work.

www.photobucket.com/plokoonproject

If you wanna a peek at what I put together.

May the force Be with all of you,

Paul
Mnlymn (Mike Little)
Mos Eisley Base CO
Mos Eisley Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: New PloKoon Reply with quote

PLoKoon wrote:
My name is Paul,

I have been working on my Plokoon project and will be submitting soon. Can't wait!

I hope to meet all you other Rebels in Phx and partipcate in any events you guys have to showcase our work.

www.photobucket.com/plokoonproject

If you wanna a peek at what I put together.

May the force Be with all of you,

Paul

Hi Paul - Hope to have you on board as a member of Mos Eisley Base soon...your Plo Koon ROCKS!!!
RL Trading Card: Series 1, Number 44
RL Trading Card: Series 3, Number 137

"I feel the need...the need for Rebellion!"
CT-9494 (Joe)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, your Plo Koon is fantastic!

CT/TI-9494
Commanding Officer
Dune Sea Garrison
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: introduce Reply with quote

Looks awsome Paul Smile
thatsMISTERwookiee (Jack Smith)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Paul.

This is a most impressive costume. However, there is one little detail that I think you can do a quick fix on.

In some of the shots the end of your mask is visible at the "V" of your collar.

To have such an awesome costume with that one little flaw...

I think you could easily remedy that by adding velcro to your inner collar to insure that the collar stays closed enough so that the mask edge never shows.

That or wear an undershirt the same color as the mask. I think the velcro would be a cheaper and more effective solution.

Other than that, your costume shows incredible detail. Good luck with it and hope to see you at some events this coming year.

Oh, yeah. Stay hydrated. You are gonna sweat in that baby... Laughing
endorra (Wendy Brown)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Wendy and I'm from Scottsdale. I've always wanted to get involved with RL but didn't know how until a friend of mine encouraged me to get a costume together and do the application.

My costume is Jedi, Old Republic. I wanted to be different so I went shiny with the saber and the belt plus the leather on the tabbards. I'm currently working on my character's back story to go with it.

I'm very excited to have been accepted as a new member, and I hope to meet all of you soon at an event. I always enjoy meeting new people, especially those with an interest in Star Wars.

Thanks,
Wendy
fleet_trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: introduce Reply with quote

Hi Wendy. Welcome to Mos Eisley Base and the Rebellion rft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: