About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a8fa2887ecc124ae739d6fdaeae80d41Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TFT events '08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: TFT events '08 Reply with quote

We've got some dates and locations for TFT events. So far I got dates for Nov., and hopefully will get more dates for Dec. There are some at Babies R' Us, but I think I would stay away from those stores just because some of our costumes "may be too scary for real little kids". There are also some Walmart dates, but Walmart is usually a BIG pain in the patootie to work with.

Toys R' Us

11/22-
Northlake
Stonecrest

11/23-
Cumberland
Douglasville
Kennesaw

11/28-
Gwinnett
Fayetteville
Douglasville
Mall of GA
Buckhead

11/29-
Cumberland
Northlake
Kennesaw
Alpharetta
Mall of GA

If there is any interest in any of these dates, I'll post another thread for planning. I for one would like to do the 11/29 Mall of GA one. I did that one back in '06 and we had a great response. Also if anyone's interested in the 11/28 Fayetteville one, I am ALL for that one since that one is right near where I live. Wink
Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"pain in the patootie " ???? Embarassed Amadalia Nooooo , not you. We're doin the 1 in Valdosta this weekend (then hopefully make it hm for Ok vs Txas Tech game) and the 1 on the 20th of next month, right? Let me see about the 29th. Ben

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: