About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=11241c8994280fe50d3cb727f37b6998Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Temple Name
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Besin Base Temple name
Cloud City Temple
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Ossus Temple
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Users Voted : 7
Total Votes : 7
This poll has expired.
Undo Votes

Jarren Landcaster (Christopher Shore)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam R'Mala wrote:
Here's some info on Ossus just for the other POV... Wink

WOW...Luke rebuilt the new jedi order there and it looks to be the "Korriban" of the jedi from the history.

I know Bespin is the system and Cloud City is the gas mine, but do we look like ppl with gas????....... Rolling Eyes uhmmm wait a minute Neutral Embarassed
Personally I think it would be better to have a better meaning and/or background behind what we stand for ...just a thought.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cam R'Mala (Lamar)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like both names... Mr. Green

But I think that I might vote for Cloud City Temple...

I really got to thinking about this over the weekend... and maybe Cloud City Temple would be better. I mean, it's got no history, so to speak... so that we could make/mold it into whatever kind of Temple we want it to be. Ya' know?

Just a thought... Wink
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed Thumbs up

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both names too...but...such a shame the empire took over Cloud City. But it is a well known name and in Bespin. Is it too late to have more nominees before final vote????

I did research on Bespin system. For those who have not...Bespin is located in the Ison Corridor. Other worlds circling Bespin is Miser, Orin and Velser's Ring asteroid belt. Bespin, being a gaseous planet, is also known for it's rare gems. It has 2 twin moons, H'gaard and Drudonna. Cloud City is in Bespin's atmosphere, called "the life zone"...the only part fit for human life.

Bespin does hold native life...none intelligent (Beldons, velkers, glowers and pinks). Could not find info on these or about other worlds in Bespin system..whether any other is habitable or just in the clouds.

I like several of the other names in system, but, unless any of the moons or worlds are habitable, the only place there could be a "hidden" temple is on Cloud City.

Now kids, study your material...test tomorrow Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam R'Mala wrote:

I really got to thinking about this over the weekend... and maybe Cloud City Temple would be better. I mean, it's got no history, so to speak... so that we could make/mold it into whatever kind of Temple we want it to be. Ya' know?

Just a thought... Wink

A very good thought. Very Happy

Ummm, isn't that where Starkiller found General Rahm Kota.... in a bar in Cloud City? So Cloud City has some "Jedi history"....

of a sort....

just not a "Temple" kind of history.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was Nar Shadarr, the smuggler's moon.....cloud city was where they found a senator

Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... now I've got an excuse to go read....

Sorry, can't do any desk work tonight... I have an assignment. Wink
Yodafiend (Susan Nolan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez...I missed the vote....I've been working a lot past few nights (that's good and bad) but was gonna vote for cloud city and it got the most votes so all is good. One of these times when one vote didn't matter...lol!
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok folks, our Temple name will be Cloud City Temple. As soon as we get everything else in order (i.e. need Assistant Temple Master), I'll send out the email for everyone to sign.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: