About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=554d6b63f906e0fe55b520bc59074161Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

my son's Podracer Anakin costume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: my son's Podracer Anakin costume Reply with quote

I've got some more things to do to get it the way I want it, but my son (whose name is Anakin) now has his own costume he can troop in.

I know I need to get a more accurate belt. I'll probably work on the leg wraps some more and I might do the arm wraps as well. Now if I can just get the Naboo pilot helmet, he'll have 3 costumes: slave Anakin, podracer Anakin, and Naboo Pilot Anakin. Laughing Now I just need to find a little Greedo he can beat up! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks awesome man. I forgot to tell you last night it looks great.

BTW any chance he will have Jedi Padawan to his list soon.

Greedo! What about Greedo the fight between them does not exists it was removed from the film. LOL So to quote someone we both know if it does not happen in the movies it does not exisits. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks sweet.

"I'm only a simple trained killer, but something tells me never to eat in a restaurant with a bad pun over the door." Sev
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

way to go.. now you need to build that boy a foam podracer.. Laughing

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".

Last edited by Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEDIMASTER6872 wrote:

Can you think of your Car Ins, if you let him drive it? Laughing

"I'm only a simple trained killer, but something tells me never to eat in a restaurant with a bad pun over the door." Sev

Last edited by Dark Wolf (Fred C. Parsons III) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Wolf wrote:
JEDIMASTER6872 wrote:

Can you think of your Car Ins, if you let him drive it?
It doesn;t have to be motorized.. use a bike as foundation.. Wink

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".

Last edited by Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys!

heh... Actually, I have thought about building a podracer for him. Maybe get one of those push pedal carts and go from there. It would be super cool to have in a parade, but I think I'd be biting my nails every time he drove it around as it would just be a matter of time before he crashed it (and he better not use that "Sebulba flashed me with his vents" line). Laughing

Oh, and yes... once he gets to where he's outgrowing this one, the padawan Anakin would have to be next.

He originally had a custom Mandalorian, but he didn't like wearing the helmet. Of course now that we sold it, he wants to be Jango. Yeah.. I think we'll stay away from any armor based costumes for awhile....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: