About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=91a2ae3fd282c27a7497a7cc6749825aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebels in Idaho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mastershane (Shane Gordon)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Are there any rebels in Idaho? As I keep watching this forum, I can't seem to find anyone who is close to my area. I live in Preston, Idaho. It is in the south east corner of the state.  I have been thinking of going into Utah (I'm just a few miles fromthe border) where my brother lives. We really want to get a base going but can't find many others to follow.

Let me know WHO IS IN IDAHO!

Master Shan

JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

If you are a member, sign into the website.  In the members section there is a search function and you can search by base or by zip code.  There seem to be a number of members listed for my area that I never see posting here.   Just in the first couple pages of the Endor base search are 3 in Idaho.
jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

I'm in Idaho Falls, and I know at least one other member here... Also, I'm founder of the Idaho Falls Star Wars Alliance.  I am currently encouraging other members to start costuming.  You're welcome to come up to one of our meetings, we have one this Saturday at 7:00pm at the Idaho Falls Public Library.  In addition, several of us will be at the sci-fi convention in Pocatello on July 26 to meet Peter Mayhew.

Feel free to shoot me an email at jedi-5150@fanforce.net or visit our website at:

http://www.ifstarwars.com/

Mastershane (Shane Gordon)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Jedi5150

Are you "oscarthegungun" that has posted on the Alpine Garrison site? If so My name is Shane and I am also a member of the 501st Alpine Garrison and may be going up to the    parade in Sugar City! It is nice to finaly see some activity in the state!

Master Shan

jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Shane,

Oscar is my good friend and our president Erik.  I'm Doug, the founder.  I'm Jedi5150 on the alpine garrison forums as well...I posted about the fanfilm festival in September.  I will be at the parade...I'm still debating if I'll walk in it...all I've got is a set of Jedi robes, and they're pretty good except the boots are el-cheapo Wal-mart rubber boots.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you...if you find oscar (erik), I'll be close by...Also, Are you going to the Pocatello con next weekend?  Erik, myself, and other club members are going, so we can catch up there too!

MTFBWY!

Doug

JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:04 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Jedi5150.....in California, "5150" is psych. jargon for involuntary psychiatric hospitalization.  Since your're in Idaho, I'll assume there's no such connection.  Wink
Red Four (Bernard Finnigan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

I am the other Idaho Falls member.  Been in Idaho Falls two years and Boise 5 years before that.  I have got a web page in my profile of my various costumes include a Jedi and Plo Koon (which I will be wearing to see Chewie in Pocatello).  ALso make the occasional movie, but of a fantasy (sword and socercy ) kind of story.  All on the site.  All made in Idaho.
jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Jedikai,

Well, honestly I don't know if Idaho uses the 5150 code, but I know all about what it's for in Cali....In addition (if you didn't know) it's a Van Halen Album, the name of Eddie Van Halen's line of amplifiers from Peavy, the name of his recording studio, and the name of one of his guitars....

When I was trying to come up with a screen name, I put my two biggest interests together, SW and Van Halen, and there you have it....So I guess you could say I'm a crazy jedi!

MasterShane,

Had a great time meeting you guys today, see ya next week!

Doug

JediKai (Kate B)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

Jedi5150.....had no idea of  the "5150" link to Van Halen. 

jedi5150 ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Rebels in Idaho Reply with quote

DOH!  Smile

No problem!  Lotsa people ask...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: