About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=091b3595d225f343e6a9f4c4a5b551aaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Do not forget to vote guys and gals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Do not forget to vote guys and gals Reply with quote

Okay Corellians lets vote.

Your choices are myself Alex McKeel or Glenn Stien.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darzu (Bob Huff)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else disappointed in the participation we had for the Q and A? Of the 78 people listed on the site as members of the Corellian Base only 7 took time to ask a question of the nominees.
mxpxrobbie (Robbie Amburgey)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed your post:

Darzu wrote:
Is anyone else disappointed in the participation for the entire base? Of the 78 people listed on the site as members of the Corellian Base only 7 take time do anything.

Darzu (Bob Huff)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How right you are.
Vesper2112 (Jeff Hickey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in the rebellion. Maybe the others are afraid of an Empire counterstrike.

We have 78 members of Corellian Base? Wow... Can you imagine if we had even half of those members active?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Agent Kenobi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darzu wrote:
Is anyone else disappointed in the participation we had for the Q and A? Of the 78 people listed on the site as members of the Corellian Base only 7 took time to ask a question of the nominees.

Agreed. I would have preferred to see more participation.
skipjenn ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there,

I looked through the member listing for the base and saw a bunch of people that have moved on to other stuff. theres a few like "lokis lady" that will never return,and i saw some that have moved to the super heroe stuff.
quite a few i saw id pretty much write off.
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RL census will take care of the active listing when the time comes. It will help your CO get a better idea of active members and what rescources are at the base's disposal.

As a reminder, anyone with only a informal costume wil need to get their costume upgraded to formal before the census. As ownership of at least one formal costume is required now. We are nearing the one year allowance to get those upgrades done.

Justin C Manning -
CO of Alderaan Oct. 2007-Sept. 2009
Current member of Rebel Legion PR Team and Alderaan Base's BRO

ID-6872 New England Garrison 501st
Jedi Master Justyn Ma'Ning of Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn- Charity fundraiser "walk on role".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Justin for clarifying that. However, since I was not the CO during the time period when one was taken I do not know who to take off or keep on.

If I am re elected i am going to do another census to see wh is active and who is not.

thanks guys
alex

I was hoping more questions from other members. Sadly many members have gone and not to be heard from again. I hope where ever they are safe. I also hope they become active again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: