About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7e14c9e77f4e181e197b587eced36185Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

!Book Signing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONE END (Thomas)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: !Book Signing! Reply with quote

Timothy Boyer "aka" Genet Galaar "aka" My Dad, brings you...

more info go to
Mirror Gate Chronicles

Saturday February 6, 2010 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM

At Bookman’s book store on Country club and Southern in Mesa from 2pm to 5pm signing and selling my first two books
of the ”The Mirror Gate Chronicles” if you like dragons and wizards then come check out his books!

Saturday February 13, 2010 11:59 AM - 2:00 PM

At Bookman’s book store 8034 n 19th Ave Phoenix. The cross streets are 19th Ave and Northern. From 12pm to 2pm signing and selling my first two books.

Thank you for your support!
PhxEris ()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas: Congratulations to your dad! I wish his book series much luck and success!
ONE END (Thomas)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhxEris wrote:
Thomas: Congratulations to your dad! I wish his book series much luck and success!

Thank you I'll tell him ou said so. Very Happy
PhxEris ()

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: !Book Signing! Reply with quote

ONE END wrote:
Timothy Boyer "aka" Genet Galaar "aka" My Dad, brings you...

more info go to
Mirror Gate Chronicles

Saturday February 6, 2010 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM

At Bookman’s book store on Country club and Southern in Mesa from 2pm to 5pm signing and selling my first two books
of the ”The Mirror Gate Chronicles” if you like dragons and wizards then come check out his books!

Saturday February 13, 2010 11:59 AM - 2:00 PM

At Bookman’s book store 8034 n 19th Ave Phoenix. The cross streets are 19th Ave and Northern. From 12pm to 2pm signing and selling my first two books.

Thank you for your support!

Actually the series sounds interesting!! Again much success to your dad!! Dance Chewie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: