About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3539c92ae87906e27aa14f4cca5f552bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Nomination thread: Corellian Base CO

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Nomination thread: Corellian Base CO Reply with quote

This is the nomination thread for commander of Corellian Base. According to the Rebel Legion charter, nominations may be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST September 8th and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 19th.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made for a particular office by 11:59 P.M. EST September 19th, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

NOTE: If your base’s nomination process is occurring off site, please post a link to that thread here and make sure it is viewable by the council and CoG.

ACCEPTED:

Orion knight-star (Alex McKeel)
Obi-TN (Glenn Stein)

Last edited by hofmann (Matt Hofmann) on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last six months of our base has been one of growing from a base stand point and as a New CO I took the rings; and did my best to do what I coud to help the base along. I am still interested in staying on and if I am reelected I will continue to strive to make the Corellian Base the best Base in the Rebel Legion. However, I do not deserve all the credit my state captains have helpout a lot and I appreciat it. Furtermore, the men and women in the Corellian Base you deserve a lot of credit. You guys have put a lot of time into your costumes making our base one of the diverse costumes bases in the Legion and for that I applaude you. Thank you again and if I am elected again I will contine to be your CO with my ear always have someone to listen too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darzu (Bob Huff)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate Glenn Stein for Corelleian Base CO.
Jaryk Lyghtsyder (Keith Wild)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support Alex McKeel for CO of our base he has done a great job for the last 7 months and I feel he would do a great job again.
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also support Alex for Corellian Base CO. I must confess I wasn't all that confident in his leadership skills when he took office, but he surprised with his organization at AdCon and his excellent work in getting things moving on the website and in Chattanooga. He's also done a great job with setting up events outside his area and being a true cross-member in championing both the 501st and Rebel Legion.

He's also handled the drama and troubles that come with any responsibility in this club with grace and professionalism.

Alex for CO!
Agent Kenobi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in full support of Alex McKeel to serve a second term as CO. His support of the Rebels in Alabama has been unwavering, and his willingness to work hand in hand with our 501st brothers is truly refreshing.
Ice Windu ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too fully support Alex McKeel for a second term. His willingness to help, positive attitude, and support for alignment between both the 501st and Rebel Legion is what is needed.

Corellian Base-->Alabama Outpost-->Tranquility Base-->Tranq. Base XO
Z-Man ()

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You go Alex!!!!! Absolutely I support him! Smile
Alabama Garrison
501st Legion
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darzu wrote:

I second this nomination.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FallenJedi wrote:
Darzu wrote:

I second this nomination.

Thank you Bob and Don. I accept the nomination. I look forward to the Q&A period and hope that each member will choose the candidate he or she feels will best serve Corellian Base and the Rebel Legion.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also look forward to any questions and will answer them to the best of my ability.

I also say good luck to Glenn. I just ask those members out there to also chose who they think would be the best person to be incontrol of the Corellian Base. Also, one who will work hand and hand with the Legion Command Staff to help the Rebel Legion grow in numbers. After all remember this is a volunteer organization we (Rebel Legion, 501st, & Jedi Assembly) help spread the word of Star Wars to numerous people and have brought smiles to countless children over the years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: