About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=801e730729bdc40b7630e5c63ed7f345Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Commanding Officer (CO) Nomination Thread-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Commanding Officer (CO) Nomination Thread-09 Reply with quote

Greetings everyone, in this thread we'll be accepting nominations for Base Commanding Officer (CO).

According to the Rebel Legion charter, nominations may be made starting 12:01 A.M. EST September 1st and continue until 11:59 P.M. EST, September 10th.

All nominations must be seconded. A member may nominate themselves but that will require a second and third nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

If no nominations are made for a particular office by 11:59 P.M. EST September 10th, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.

Please be sure to participate in the nominations for Legion Council, Legion Commanding Officer (LCO) and any Detachments and other sub-units you belong to.

Accepted
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)

Declined

HazardThree (Jon Paulson)

Nominated

Last edited by Jedi-J on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Miana (Rachel Williams)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate Jon Paulson.

"Everytime you're not canon, a fairy dies." - Mike
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second.
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies ... thank you very much for the vote of confidence. It means more than you'll know.

But unfortunately at this time my current duties with the Hazard Squadron, Rebel Legion Starfighter Command, the Legion PR Team, Comlink, not to mention family, the new house renovation and Cub Scouts have me stretched to my limits.

As I haven't yet accomplished all I would like to with my current Legion positions, I'll need to decline the nomination for Base Commander at this time. As always, I'll continue to support the Base whenever possible.

Thank you again for thinking of me, and it is my hope that someone with the drive, diplomacy and time suitable for the position will step forward.

Zhi-don Aquintas (Donald Trim)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate Donna Keeley.
Jedi Assembly
Jedi Knights [of Orange County]
Master Cosinus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the Nomination for Donna.
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Don and Mark. I accept the nomination. Smile
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Donna.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind. Smile CONGRATULATIONS Donna! This is going to be a good year, I just know it! Very Happy

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter

Last edited by JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes) on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)...you are now the new CO of Sunrider Base. Your term as CO will begin on October 1st, 2009 (unless the current CO wants to step down now and hand over the 'keys'). Very Happy
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, everyone.

I can wait until October 1st and let Greg finish his term. He's done a lot for Sunrider in the last two years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: