About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c00c7bd8006d2ba2924e4f9d73e686cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

TFU - Galen Marek (Spoilers Inside)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alias ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that when he turns to the light any costume after would be acceptable, Like how in the original before it was screwed around with, you know where is the costume that S.Shaw wore. that would be acceptable wouldent it?
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias wrote:
I agree that when he turns to the light any costume after would be acceptable, Like how in the original before it was screwed around with, you know where is the costume that S.Shaw wore. that would be acceptable wouldent it?

If you are referring to the "Anakin Spirt" at the end of ROTJ then yes that one would be fine for RL. Infact I think we already have standards for that one.
Alias ()

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Iam just saying that if you accept one returned jedi what makes the guy in the games not?

Just furthering the point that he should be accepted and I would love to see the costume done up.

Cool
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alias wrote:
Well Iam just saying that if you accept one returned jedi what makes the guy in the games not?

Just furthering the point that he should be accepted and I would love to see the costume done up.

Cool

I don't thing we are saying that the redeemed SA can not be allowed in the RL. We are saying at what point in the game has he turned back to the light. Because only the costumes worn after that point will be allowed.
Koda Vonnor (BillCostigan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of cutscenes are out on YouTube now.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+force+unleashed+-+cutscenes&search_type=

~ BC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurabesh wrote:
Alias wrote:

Cool

I don't thing we are saying that the redeemed SA can not be allowed in the RL. We are saying at what point in the game has he turned back to the light. Because only the costumes worn after that point will be allowed.

yes, well, in theroy, could you not say that any costume after Vader 'betrayed' him he became a good guy?
I mean, from that point on, he is forming the rebelion.
the final choice isnt untill the final battle when you choose to fight either vader again, or the emporer.
So, that makes 2 possible turning points, and it would largely depend on the player to make the deffination.
Therefore, I would say that anycostume after Vader first betrays you is a possible choice.
Save the one you unlock when you fight Vader a secound time.
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read, he did not fully embrace the light side until he accepted his given name. That was the point when he fully embraced the light side.

Not only that but up until that point on Corellia, he is still doing the bidding of Vader. Yes he may be laying the ground work for the rebellion, but he is still a servant of Vader.
eskyle (Andrew)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurabesh wrote:
From what I read, he did not fully embrace the light side until he accepted his given name. That was the point when he fully embraced the light side.

If your useing the book as a reference as well, i havent read it.
Just played through the game 2 times.
I need to read it. But, I'm alittle short on credits at the moment, Laughing
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am using the book since it goes into a lot more detail on inner feelings of the character and such.
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played the game or read the book so my opinion is probably worth about 0, but it would seem to me that Neil is correct. Although he may have set the groundwork prior to his acceptance of his given name, he really did not decide to be light until that point.
Mace
eskyle (Andrew)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.
Then I concede the point for now.
Once I get my hands on the book, then I'll decide wether I should try and argue the point any further.
dark_ani ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear that. I have my eye making on the white-robed costume as well. I first discovered images of it in the FU graphic novel (which has reasonably detailed illustrations of most of the outfit), since I haven't seen the game beyond the demo sequence. Besides being charmingly reminiscent of Old Republic Jedi, I must say that what the costume symbolizes is very compelling. Gotta love a tale of redemption.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: