About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4e1e097ce068ffca41a29550ff30d2d1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Annapolis Halloween Festival-Sunday Oct. 26th 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sensei Mustafar (Leo Dorsey)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Annapolis Halloween Festival-Sunday Oct. 26th 2008 Reply with quote

Halloween Festival “Return of the Jedi’s”
Where:
Annapolis Bookstore 68 Maryland Ave
Annapolis, Maryland, 21401
When: Sunday, October 26th 2008
Time: 11am-6pm

Located in the heart of historic Annapolis, Maryland the Halloween Festival is a block party celebration. It’s loaded with local vendors, shops and cafes for all tastes along with bands, entertainment and fun for the entire family. The Jedi Guardians performed last year to rave reviews and have been asked to return by popular demand. I humbly and respectfully invite all who wish to attend.

We were provided a changing area just above the bookstore to store our gear and to take breaks. I’m working to renew the same space or acquire a suitable replacement. Since it is a neighborhood event parking is sparse. There are several garages in the adjacent area if you are not able to get street parking.

Please see the attachment below for parking info:

What kind of parking is available in Historic Annapolis, especially near State Circle and Maryland Avenue?
There are three parking garages in downtown Annapolis within walking distance of State Circle and Maryland Avenue:
• Gott's Court Garage
• Knighton Garage
• Hillman Garage
See the map of Annapolis for locations.

Look for this poster in the shops of Maryland Avenue and State Circle for parking validation:

Is there any free parking within walking distance of State Circle and Maryland Avenue? There is parking on the corner of Calvert St. and St. John's Avenue that is free on weeknights and weekends. In addition, many of the shops on Maryland Avenue and State Circle provide parking validation for the city's garages. Look for the poster depicted above.

Sensei Mustafar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have confirmed the change room & resting area for this event.

Sensei Mustafar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Cancellation of Appearance Reply with quote

The Guardians will be cancelling this appearance due to illness

My apologies....

Sensei Mustafar
Atragian Kace (Craig Barrett)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Leo. I think we have a few different events lined up for this weekend ourselves so it might be tight. Hope you and your guys are feeling better soon. I've been fighting the cold bug myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: