Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c6378dcd7aaaf04a85361b94429a749dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SW EXHIBITION IN MADRID DEC 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Elstree Base -> Elstree Base Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Hoth ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: SW EXHIBITION IN MADRID DEC 2008 Reply with quote

Dear comrades ,

I am writing to inform you SW Exhibition has arrived to our country, that is to MADRID where it has been recreated in a special and different way from the previous countries where it has been shown recreating TANTIVE inside .

We want to prepare a RL International meeting the weekend December 6th -7th where we meet and enjoy thanks to the SW Exhibition b esides to be able to have spanish food.

The access to tthe Exhibition is free to RL Members and we have more benefits .

There is an hotel close to the Exhibition location.

If you are interested on it ,please send me a e-mail to rebellegionspain@gmail.com with you name, passport number or identity card and costume.

We are awaiting for you!

Best regards from Spain!

Maite Sanchez.
Leia Hoth.Spanish Base Rebel Legion Commander.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you are some links to video and pics

http://www.elpais.com//videos/cultura/Fuerza/Madrid/elpvidcul/20081114elpepucul_3/Ves/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1jLgJzNys&feature=related

http://www.antena3noticias.com/PortalA3N/noticia/cultura-y-espectaculos/Colas-para-ver-exposicion-los-originales-Star-Wars-Madrid/3433175

http://www.rebellegionspain.com/forum/index.php?topic=353.30

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gackty/sets/72157609163412031/
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Thanks for the invite - I will repost this on the UK boards and pass this on to our members and ask them to contact you directly if they are interested. It sounds great!

Thank you! Ben

Rebel Legion Council Emeritus : Base Command Liaison Officer - 2007/08
Rebel Legion UK Emeritus : Commanding Officer - 2005 to 2009

Last edited by edgejedi (Jase Fox) on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
atmtrooper ()

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been lucky enough to go to Portugal with the 501st UKG to help promote this exibition as well as the London opening.
There are some very very nice items but if you are attending keep an eye for them labeling its up wrong ,we had to correct them both in London and Portugal.
I would also say they have thought a little more about the scenary setting and I hope this will add to the atmosphere.
Both in London and Portugal ,it is the true starwars fans and tourist that seem to visit the exibition so if you are costuming have fun as from my experiance the public are loving the costumed interaction.

Good luck
Dave
Anakin Spain ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want you to come my English friends!

Good food, good people and Star Wars.

PERFECT !!!!!!! Wink

We are waiting for you ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Elstree Base -> Elstree Base Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: