About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=dd916707293d436957f5153ddfad477eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NEW FORUM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base -> Kamino Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ang (Angela Costello)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: NEW FORUM Reply with quote

http://kaminobase.com/forum

on a genuine domain now, not forwarded, and hopefully everyone can see it now. Wink

YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-REGISTER. THIS IS A NEW INSTALLATION.

The site itself may take a while...the problem is that the software that deals with the SQL databases between the different servers is, well, different, and I can't access the database for whatever reason on my old host to transfer everything that exists properly to the new one, and hence, why the forum has no posts on it.

I had to sit there and put everything back in manually. It sucked...now I gotta install the Wordpress all over again, luckily I think that's easier.

Be thankful guys...be VERY thankful, because I almost threw my keyboard at my husband humming along to WoW on the terminal next to me several times for no reason than just my own frustration over losing even the little bit of content we had on the old forum. Mad Mad Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JoAnn Offee (JoAnn Larkin)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so very much Ang, I can access the site now and if I can that means Erik can as well.
forcepixie (Betty Lincoln)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: New Site Reply with quote

Thanks, Ang! You're the best!!

B.
MacRican ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are the RoXor.

Sgt. Rook, RFT
Squad Leader
Rishi Maze Runners-RAID

"Sure would be nice if we had some GRENADES!"
Ang (Angela Costello)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site has been fully moved. *falls asleep*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kamino Base -> Kamino Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: