About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=58941b0b89c5641c5a781847c49dee70Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Padme Arena attempt!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
padme911 (Becca K)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bryanakin is correct about the hairstyle.

We in the R/S category have the TOUGHEST ones b/c we MUST get all the details for formal status. The costume in question has NOT been rejected or declined but has been asked for more pictures, which is a common occurence with many applicants as they don't include enough pictures or views. Also, please DO NOT photoshop your pictures before you submit them, we need UNALTERED pics as it says in the application.
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flexible??? Shocked

No more comments...Laughing

Princess Leia Organa (Lori)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I would like to say that the costume was not declined. The LCJ merely was asking for additional pictures of the hair.

While the costume was well done and looks really nice, it is important that all face characters have the correct hairstyle. If they do not and its their first costume the costume can be "declined". However, what was done and is always is (and no, Mexico is not being singled out, this happens to all applicants) the LCJ contacts the applicant for more pictures of the hairstlye. If then the hairstyle is incorrect, the LCJ sends photos and links to help the applicant correctly achieved the hairstyle. This is what Becca has done. If this was the applicants second costume and the hair was incorrect, the costume would have been listed as "Informal" until the correct hairstyle is achieved.

Again... I would really appreciate any complaints about an applicant's costume approval process to come to me directly. You may email me or pm. The Rebel Legion forum is not the place to do it.

Please do not continue discussing the approval process of this costume in that manner Thank you.

And this is the correct way the hair for this particular costume must be achieved:

Lora Skywalker ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The costume looks really good; good luck with getting approved.

The hairstyle is a tricky one. Wink

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
anakinskoe ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saludos mis estimados miembros del consejo, concuerdo con mi maestro obi-wan, como dicen ke los canones estan hechos para ser flexibles a mi me costo todo un aņo entrar como miembro de la rebel, primero ke si el cinturon,ke la bolsa...etc, etc comparto la opinion del maestro kenobi se deben de revisar los canones para ke los distintos aspirantes sepan los verdaderos requerimentos para el ingreso pues es lamentable ke cuando piensas ke ya todo esta bien hecho te salen con una nueva ke dices bueno pero en ke parte de los canones aparece, retomando el curso de este posteo ke es en apoyo para padmela ke nos garantiza ke una vez cambiado el estilo del peinado no salgan con otra magia, mis amigos me gustaria ver la flexibilidad ke menciona el maestro bryanakin
Mexican Base
Roberto Kenobi ()
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atencion Miembros de la base Mexicana
dejemos este asunto, el cual discutiremos
en privado.

Lori y miembros del consejo, no es la intension causar polemica, solo deseamos se mejore la forma de ayudar a un recluta nuevo

ya que en varias ocasiones, no tenemos respuesta en privado de parte de ustedes, o sus respuestas son muy vagas

sabemos de la gran labor que se realiza por parte de ustedes pero la realidad es que el ingreso a la rebel legion es muy dificil

esperamos que la comunicacion se mejore y podamos entre todos ayudar a los nuevos reclutas a su ingreso a la Rebel Legion.

se que el canon es importante, pero en la mayoria de los casos los eventos a los que acudimos son informales y los niņos no saben de canon, solo saben que un personaje de star wars esta alli.

en este punto si comento, que hay trajes en los eventos que en nada se parecen a los presentados en las fotografias de ingreso a la legion.

una disculpa si se causo disturbio por parte de la base Mexicana, seguimos en contacto y agradezco la antencion a esta charla

su amigo y servidor
Roberto Mancera
CO Mexican Base
Rebel Legion

attention Member of the Mexican base we leave this subject, which we will discuss in private.

Lori and members of the advice, are not the intensity to cause polemic, we only wished improves the form to help a new recruit

since in several occasions, we do not have answer in private from you, or their answers are very vague

we know of the great work that is realised on the part of you but the reality is that the entrance to rebel legion is very difficult

we hope that the communication improves and pruned between all to help to the new recruits to its entrance to the Rebel Legion.

that the canon is important, but in the majority of the cases the events to which we went they are informal and the children do not know of canon, only know that a personage of star wars there this.

in this point if comment, that are suits in the events that in anything are looked like the presented/displayed ones in the photographs of enter the legion.

an excuse if I am caused disturbance on the part of the Mexican base, we followed in contact and I thank for antencion to this char it

your friend
Roberto Mancera
CO Mexican Base
Rebel Legion

Los verdaderos heroes no necesitan medallas!!
Roberto Kenobi ()
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estimado Eric Skoe
si mi ingles de primaria esta mal...de favor
traduce mi escrito, ya vez que luego no entienden....
gracias.... Cool

skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anakinskoe wrote:
saludos mis estimados miembros del consejo, concuerdo con mi maestro obi-wan, como dicen ke los canones estan hechos para ser flexibles a mi me costo todo un aņo entrar como miembro de la rebel, primero ke si el cinturon,ke la bolsa...etc, etc comparto la opinion del maestro kenobi se deben de revisar los canones para ke los distintos aspirantes sepan los verdaderos requerimentos para el ingreso pues es lamentable ke cuando piensas ke ya todo esta bien hecho te salen con una nueva ke dices bueno pero en ke parte de los canones aparece, retomando el curso de este posteo ke es en apoyo para padmela ke nos garantiza ke una vez cambiado el estilo del peinado no salgan con otra magia, mis amigos me gustaria ver la flexibilidad ke menciona el maestro bryanakin

Translation:

Hi dear members of the Council, I agree with my master Skoe (Obi-Wan), how can anybody say that the canons are ment to be flexible, when I spent a whole year to get registered at RL; first it was the belt, then the pouches, then the fabric, and so, and each attempt the LCJ "found" a new detail to improve!!! The canons must be reviewed so the applicants can get the real requirements for registering any suit, cause is very lamentably that when you think that everything is alright, some comes up with a "new" detail" to improve or change. Regarding this particular matter about Pamela's attempt, what can assure us right now that if she changes her hairstyle then the LCJ won't come up with a new "detail" to change as they did with me for a whole year...then I want to know master Bryanakin, where is the so called "flexibility" that you remarks.

skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roberto Kenobi wrote:
atencion Miembros de la base Mexicana
dejemos este asunto, el cual discutiremos
en privado.

Lori y miembros del consejo, no es la intension causar polemica, solo deseamos se mejore la forma de ayudar a un recluta nuevo

ya que en varias ocasiones, no tenemos respuesta en privado de parte de ustedes, o sus respuestas son muy vagas

sabemos de la gran labor que se realiza por parte de ustedes pero la realidad es que el ingreso a la rebel legion es muy dificil

esperamos que la comunicacion se mejore y podamos entre todos ayudar a los nuevos reclutas a su ingreso a la Rebel Legion.

se que el canon es importante, pero en la mayoria de los casos los eventos a los que acudimos son informales y los niņos no saben de canon, solo saben que un personaje de star wars esta alli.

en este punto si comento, que hay trajes en los eventos que en nada se parecen a los presentados en las fotografias de ingreso a la legion.

una disculpa si se causo disturbio por parte de la base Mexicana, seguimos en contacto y agradezco la antencion a esta charla

su amigo y servidor
Roberto Mancera
CO Mexican Base
Rebel Legion

Translation from our CO:

Attention members of the Mexican Base:

We should drop this topic right away, that we will discuss latter in private.

Lori and members of the Council, our intention was never to cause any polemic, we just want you to improve in the way you may assist a new recruit, cause in many occasions we don't get any answer from you at the private channels (PM and e-mails), or some of them are very vague.

We know that you make a very great work regarding the admissions, but the real thing is that the ingress to the Legion is very difficult. We really hope that you may improve into the communication ways, in order to give a more accurate help to the new recruits into their admission process.

I know that the canons are very important, but here at Mexico the majority of the events that we attend are informal, and the children don't know anything about canons, they just know that there it goes a SW character.

I'm sorry if our Base has caused any disturb, we keep in touch and I thank you for the attention on this chatting.

Yours truly
Roberto Mancera
CO Mexican Base
Rebel Legion

skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats babe, you look great and now that you're an official member, we're gonna be able to work twice as we've been doing till now.

I'm really proud of you, the result is awsome, really...

Roberto Kenobi ()
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skoe wrote:
Congrats babe, you look great and now that you're an official member, we're gonna be able to work twice as we've been doing till now.

I'm really proud of you, the result is awsome, really...

FELICIDADES PAMELA...con el respeto del master Skoe....estas preciosa en ese traje...de verdad un excelente trabajo.....sigan asi

que cresca nuestra querida base Mexicana...con gente como ustedes...

gracias

GentleBant ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anakin muchas felicidades Pame!!! Personas como tu con las ganas, el entusiasmo y la voluntad de ayudar a los demas hacen falta en la legion; de nuevo reitero mi compromiso para ayudarte en lo ke se te ofrezca dentro de la legion "Que la fuerza te acompaņe"
Mexican Base
Padmela ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muchas muchas gracias a todos por el apoyo que me han brindado, estoy muy contenta de poder ser parte de todo esto tan maravilloso, mil gracias por todo, en verdad.
bebe mil gracias por que si no fuera por ti yo no estaria aqui, gracias por ayudarme en todo esto.
CHEWIE_MX (Rafael A. Hidalgo Rodriguez)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excelente.

Nuestra Base Mexicana crece cada dia en miembros y calidad.

Felicidades Pamela y Bienvenida a esta tu casa.

Viva la Legion Rebelde.

y que la fuerza nos acompaņe siempre..... siempre.

Atte.
Rafa
alias
Chewie

MAESTRO YODA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Padme All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: