About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fc28d6bf5a8887aa2e913cd8baee388aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Clone Wars At Marley Station Opening Day!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Clone Wars At Marley Station Opening Day!!!! Reply with quote

After chatting with Craig yesterday and trying to set something up with muvico [ i will never try that again ]I tried setting things up with Marley, I got the OK from Craig to do so and, I got a call today from the Theater Manager, All is set for an event at Marley Station for the movie, I know it's not the best place but at least it's an event.

The Mall will be posting on their website that we will be there, Also the theater will be posting flyers around their lobby, Given the fact that Boscovs is leaving the mall can use all the help it can get...The local paper may be there as well. Both the theater and the mall are pumping this event up...

They are asking for 5 rebs and 5 olg,we could have more but they don't want things to get to wild and out of control, They are asking for more Clone Wars costumes and face characters, We will have a place to change and to store out stuff [ locked area ], Security is provided we will have comp drinks and be able to watch the movie.

We can walk just outside the theater into the mall and through the lobby ans consession areas, I will need to get a headcount A.S.A.P. for the theater and the mall if not by this weekend then please by the first of next week.

They have 2 showings in the evening on opening day 1 at 5pm and 1 at 7pm, I figured we can show up between 5pm and suit up by 5:30 or 6 pm
I will nail down the time for sure when I have a headcount..or if you want to do teams or shifts and get there early please let me know.

our Contact person will be Steve Diddlemeyer

Where
Regal Cinemas on the foodwing side between sears and jc penny
Marley Station Mall
7900 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie Md 21061

When
8-15-08

Time
Tenitive to Headcount
But between 5 and 6pm

Last edited by darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh) on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyt-Son Lee ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the date on this?

Thanks!
Sensei Mustafar (Leo Dorsey)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you use a Mace face in the place? I will have to travel during rush hour to get there but can make it out if needed. Update me ASAP.

Sensei Mustafar
Atragian Kace (Craig Barrett)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that can attend would be excellent, and a Mace is always welcome.
Ed-
I should be able to do this, and Heidi can attend in her just finished up Jawa. So you have 3 Jedi (me, you and Master Windu) and a Jawa.

Kyt-Son, the event is Friday Aug.15th and we're looking at a suit-up time around 4:00 or 5:00 pm, Ed will verify the definite time for us.

Ed- if Paula can attend we'll have 4 Jedi and a Jawa.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have the time locked in for sure by 6pm today, I've been in touch with the 501'st and they will be helping out as well just waiting to see how many troopers will be attending...
darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok got it locked in,
We are looking at a time of 4 to 430 arrive time , suit up by five troop till about 7 pm unsuit and sit and watch the film by 735pm...
They have asked all jedi who have sabers [ "that light up" ] to bring them, that was his quote not mine....

They asked us to walk about the theater complex and out into the mall and do out thing.

We will have a small area reserved for us in the theater...

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Sensei Mustafar (Leo Dorsey)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there along with a couple of Jedi Guardians. Lightsabers will have fresh Duracell's for the evening.

Sensei Mustafar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Terrapin Base -> Terrapin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: