About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5285d5d68b28de1fa7a77c82d7acd423Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ANAKIN MANUAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryanakin (Bryan Nguyen)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurabesh wrote:
I was able to find just about all of the information there that I needed for my AOTC Anakin.

I'm happy to know you found that part useful.

Anakin Skywalker EP 2, CW, and EP3
www.myspace.com/bryanakin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
the.rebel.agent (Diego J. Arévalo)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify guys, what Roberto is telling is that my tutorials don´t have specific measurements and that I am doing all this cause I sell them on eBay, which I found very frustrating cause everybody know that I always shared every piece of information. If anybody needs a measurement just email or pm me. I wrote a lot in SOTS about the measurements and have been changing them since the first time I saw that pouch in a photo. I was lucky to see it in person back in March, San Pablo, Brazil.

So, If you need anything just ask it directly and don´t post that kind of thing here. You seem to forgot that I posted that back i 2005. Almost 3 years ago, and at that time I did not have the exact measurement. Even know I don´t think I have it without measurement the real one. Which I never had the chance.

So, as Bryan and Neil say, I would recommend to read SOTS forum about anything you need about Anakin. I wrote a lot of information about the pouches. And about the Obi-Wan one, I posted those links in Crazy Old Wizards too, and received a few pms about the measurements. Since we speak the same tongue, I don´t see any problem replying pms.

Suggested Anakin Pouch measurement: 3x1.5x5 inches approx.

And sorry If you think I am doing this for trade or anything else, but this is the only way to support my hobby. I came from a humble family where the only way to get money is working. Ben
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the answer, you have some page where to make orders, we have people interested in buying accessories for its suit

gracias por tu respuesta, tienes alguna pagina web donde hacer pedidos, pues tenemos gente interesada en comprar accesorios para sus trajes.

Los verdaderos heroes no necesitan medallas!!
the.rebel.agent (Diego J. Arévalo)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent. Mensaje privado enviado.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: