About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e70c829fd395c769e83f0151fa5097daMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ANAKIN MANUAL
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roberto Kenobi ()
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: ANAKIN MANUAL Reply with quote

http://www.theforce.com.ar/Scripts/WebFormsLibrary/MainContainerForm.asp?iAction=2&lNewsId=17

Saludos Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent

revisando tu sugerencia de manual, realmente es un buen detalle
que alguien publique sus trabajos y comparta sus avences....

pero lo que esperaria yo encontrar en un manual. aparte de las fotos paso
a paso, son patrones y medidas exactas..para poder realizar el mismo
trabajo.....y llegar a tener finalmente la pieza que le hace falta a mi traje.

pero observe que tu trabajo es comercial y te dedicas en gran parte a eso
pues en el mismo manual se mensiona que lo comercializas por EBAY

serias tan amable de darme el link para compartirlo con los rebeldes en Mexico y de esa forma lograr tener un producto de calidad, dada la experienca que ya tienes en la confeccion del mismo.

no te envio mensaje privado porque se que habra otros interesados de otras partes del mundo en tu trabajo y la mejor manera de compartirlo es atravez del foro.

pues no todos tenemos las mismas habilidades y es mas facil en ocasiones comprar las cosas como lo es el caso de richie armor que ofrece un super kid para piloto de X-Wing, mismo que varios hemos
adquirido, para ingresar a la RL

agradezco de antemano tu ayuda y seguimos en contacto.

Cool

Los verdaderos heroes no necesitan medallas!!
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola Diego, yo también estoy interesado en bolsas nuevas para mi Kenobi desde hace tiempo, así que me encantaría saber qué productos ofreces y cómo puedo ubicarte en e-bay.

Gracias.

Aurabesh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would someone mind posting an English translation of this please.
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a translator, be my guest...

www.altavista.com (Babel fish)

_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translated by babelfish:

Greetings Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent reviewing your suggestion of manual, really it is a good detail that somebody publishes its works and shares his avences…. but what esperaria I to find in a manual. aside from the photos step to step, they are landlords and exact measures. .para to be able to realise the same work ..... and to get to finally have the piece that needs to him I brought. but it observes that your work is commercial and you dedicate yourself to a large extent to that then in the same manual mensiona you commercialize that it by EBAY serious so amiable to give the Link me to share it with the rebels in Mexico and of that form to manage to have a product of quality, given experienca that already you have in the preparation of the same. not you shipment private message because that habra others interested of other parts of the world in your work and the best way to share it is atravez of the forum. then all we do not have the same abilities and is but easy sometimes to buy the things as it is it the case of armor richie that it offers super kid for pilot of X-Wing, same that several we have acquired, to enter to the RL I am thankful for your aid beforehand and we followed in contact.

Jay-gon Jinn (Jason Hetherington)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Master_Skywalker_ wrote:
translated by babelfish:

Greetings Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent reviewing your suggestion of manual, really it is a good detail that somebody publishes its works and shares his avences…. but what esperaria I to find in a manual. aside from the photos step to step, they are landlords and exact measures. .para to be able to realise the same work ..... and to get to finally have the piece that needs to him I brought. but it observes that your work is commercial and you dedicate yourself to a large extent to that then in the same manual mensiona you commercialize that it by EBAY serious so amiable to give the Link me to share it with the rebels in Mexico and of that form to manage to have a product of quality, given experienca that already you have in the preparation of the same. not you shipment private message because that habra others interested of other parts of the world in your work and the best way to share it is atravez of the forum. then all we do not have the same abilities and is but easy sometimes to buy the things as it is it the case of armor richie that it offers super kid for pilot of X-Wing, same that several we have acquired, to enter to the RL I am thankful for your aid beforehand and we followed in contact.

Again, anyone want to translate that into understandable English?

Jason Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a Babel-Fish translation! Laughing
Anakinos (Thad Laskowski)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they pretty much are asking for is some kind of help manual with resources and how toos and where toos. That is a very vague sum up.

Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babelfish sucks.

It really lives up to the "babel" part.
Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
qui-gon32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be worse, could be in Hutteese!
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like were getting off topic here. Embarassed
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be really helpful and I hope you can share when it is put together. We have a guy who is starting on an Anakin costume at the moment who will eagerly await this!

(yeah - Babelfish sucks - I can never get the darn fish out of my ear afterwards - thanks Douglas Adams - my towel is always at your sevice unless Im being chased by a mutant star goat! Surprised )

Rebel Legion Council Emeritus : Base Command Liaison Officer - 2007/08
Rebel Legion UK Emeritus : Commanding Officer - 2005 to 2009
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think it would be better to point all interested parties to:

www.sonsofthesuns.com

This is one of the best knowledge bases for all 3 Anakin's.

I was able to find just about all of the information there that I needed for my AOTC Anakin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: