Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4daf6c64f88f459953e31e4f933dbbc9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mirax Terrik

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BurntTheMacaroni (Ashley Byram)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Mirax Terrik Reply with quote

Thought I'd post this over here Smile

I've upgraded Mirax!

1. Wig! Gotta love having the right hair color
2. Blue gloves. Yippie!
3. New rig! Ashton made me it for my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!

(these two feature the old rig)

For the EU dork in all of us..
The first meeting of Talon Karrde and Mirax Terrik

And here's a fun one...

THATS NOT CANON!!! Wink

Last edited by BurntTheMacaroni (Ashley Byram) on Sat May 24, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rando Mextra (Mark Bradley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice gear! The belt setup is especially cool. And I like the hardware on the jacket shoulder- nice touch!

One suggestion though- can you darken the gloves just a bit? Maybe its just me, but that shade of blue makes them look like those latex-free exam gloves you see in hospitals nowadays. Smile

Also, consider weathering the leather goods. I know its hard to think of grunge-ing up the most expensive parts of your costume, but it really brings things to life like you wouldn't believe!

Mark
BurntTheMacaroni (Ashley Byram)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mark!

The gloves are the closest to accurate i could find. They actually arent too far off from the color they are supposed to be. Michael Stackpole had a looksie at them and found them to be pretty cool.

As for weathering of the leather. My old rig had some weathering to it, and I hated it. Mainly because Mirax isnt that type of smuggler. She's kinda.. respectable... Or atleast as respectable as a smuggler can get! It's not an issue of it being the most expensive part, it's an issue of... I dont think she'd have weathered looking gear. Ya know?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: