About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=209481792c34d2ace431488023b5ca4cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anakin reloaded!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anakinskoe ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Anakin reloaded!!! Reply with quote

Hi rebel friends. After a lot of work with my new glove, here the final result. Hope this time I'll have more luck on my registration than my last attempt...

[img][/img]
Mexican Base
Zanzamar ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... so, as far as I can recall the only "issue" of your Anakin suit was the glove. Hope this one makes it in!!! Ben Wink

Let us hope.... Mr. Green

Congratulations on my part for your tenacity on this task!!! Cool

Cinthia Reyes
XO, Mexican Base Smile
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impresssive, really my young padawan, most impressive!!!

As you said well, hope this is the ONE, we're very confident that this time there won't be any problem at all with your registration.

May the Force be with you son! Laughing

raulvader (Raul Bardales Alcocer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ojala que esta vez si ya sea la definitiva

oye ariel noto algo raro que me gustaria decirte, la bolsa del lado derecho de tu cinturon no esta muy grande????

suerte amigo si no aqui los fastidiamos

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking better even still, great work

'Just because I don't like to fight. Doesn't mean I can't'

'They can be a great people Kal-El they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way'

'JASON' Detachment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glove does look a LOT better now. However I do see one other issue that might come up. I can't see the tall vertical ribbed pouch. I can see a pouch where the ribbed one is supposed to be, but not the ribbed one. Again this might not be a hugh problem, but I thought I would point it out all the same.

Sorry, when I say ribbed I mean the scored pouch. This is a required item, so you might want to look into this.
Roberto Kenobi ()
Tijuana Oupost CO
Tijuana Oupost CO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it goes already found another detallito him… that chance
it is not rare that each that fixes something finds another bad point him to the suit
one does not assume that the work of the judges is from the beginning to mark ALL THE BAD DETAILS OF the SUIT

realmente me entristece ver la incongruencia en esto. Confused

Los verdaderos heroes no necesitan medallas!!
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my Obi-Wan perspective it looks close enough to me! I mean once I am done with him he's just going to burn up anyway so what's the big deal? Laughing
Aurabesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not trying to bad mouth what he has done. I was only trying to point out something that I happen to see.

I am not a costume judge for RL admission, so my opinion means very little. This might also not make a difference to the LCJ's.
raulvader (Raul Bardales Alcocer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ariel es necesario que a la bolsa de tu cinturos sea un pco mas a la medida que debe ser.

te invito a entrar a esta pagina en el foror hay muchas sugerencias en verdad www.sonsofthesuns.com.

ahi hay muchos tutoriales y fotos de referencia, no dudo que con eso dejaras tu anakin al 100%

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even with the very "accurate" and so welcomed comments of our Base MO, I just want to point out very clearly that THE ONLY DETAIL that the judge mentioned ond my friends admission, was that he didn't send a picture from the back of his suit, photo that we are just sending right away, so anything to do with pouches or other details, that anyone may point out, are just so out of order here cause as Neil well said anyone of us is a RL judge, or am I wrong???? Cool

Aurabesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can not go by what the LCJ said in the e-mail; since I am not privy to that info.

However going by the pics that was posted, and reviewing it to our ROTS Anakin standards I just pointed out what I saw. I am not trying to put anyone down. I am only trying to save everyone some time by pointing out items that might be found by the judges.

Face characters (especially the Anakins) are held to a higher degree. Very little latitude is given. Therefor I am just trying to point out things that I feel the LCJ's are going to have an issue with. After seeing that the tall scored pouch is on the required list, I'm pretty sure it is going to be an issue.

I will leave it up to the LCJ to decide. However I can say that I would not approve it for the KJO if the pouch is not changed.
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Neil, can you explain me the exact meaning of the word "scored", cause the ribbed term is very clear to me, and if that's the point, I'm sorry to tell you that the pouch IS CERTAINLY RIBBED, here's the photo my friend...

[img][/img]

Aurabesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pic clears this up. I was going by the first pic; where it did not look like the pouch was correct.

I got the term scored from our standards. In this case (To mark the surface with parallel cuts.)
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All is well that ends well! Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: