About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4a78a76a16725e7d28455fab20721b2eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

IL- Southern Illinois Jedi Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obiwans_angel (Khristen Rentfro)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: IL- Southern Illinois Jedi Order Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hi from southern Illinois, and let everyone know that there is a fanforce based out of Carbondale IL. We've been going for 1 yr now and have grown from 7 to 32 members. We enjoy getting together and enjoying star wars as well as doing charity work. anyone is welcome to join. there are no fees. if you would like more information send me a message. hi hope everyone has agreat week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: IL- Southern Illinois Jedi Order Reply with quote

obiwans_angel wrote:
Just wanted to say hi from southern Illinois, and let everyone know that there is a fanforce based out of Carbondale IL. We've been going for 1 yr now and have grown from 7 to 32 members. We enjoy getting together and enjoying star wars as well as doing charity work. anyone is welcome to join. there are no fees. if you would like more information send me a message. hi hope everyone has agreat week.

wow...going from 7 to 32 members in a year means that you guys are doing something right!

I am in the Carbondale area usually once a year...
I will have to check in with you guys next time I head down there.
Congrats!

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
navarre1095 (CHARLES GRAY)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phyllis, you need to get down here in March for the Metropolis Expo. It's lonely being the only RFT in the area.
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navarre1095 wrote:
Phyllis, you need to get down here in March for the Metropolis Expo. It's lonely being the only RFT in the area.

I hear ya....
being a Rebel is often times lonely...

Like everyone else these days...
I am not sure how long my job will be around...
and..
after being at the same place for 30 years...
and being in your late 50's...jobs are hard to come by...
especially with only a High School education...
so...
needless to say...
I am watching my $$ very carefully these days...

That..
and my furnace gave out during one of our wonderful below zero temperature time frames..
that was $2400.00 I didn't need to spend..

Crying or Very sad

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: