Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b005c3ba87fda21c573b2c749b9c9c00Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Food Truck or Treat Charity Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skaught ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:10 am    Post subject: Food Truck or Treat Charity Event Reply with quote

I wasn't sure if I could post in the event forum, so I'm asking here first.

I'm organizing a "Food Truck or Treat" event at my church in St. Pete on Wednesday, 10/28 (5-8 PM). It'll be tied into a charity collection event for CASA St. Pete, an organization that helps victims of domestic abuse. We'll have people decorate their cars/trunks and kids will trick-or-treat around to each car. We'll be doing this with safety measures in place, of course. There will be two food trucks there, too. Of course, I can't just decorate my truck, so I'm going to bring my Death Star set and suit up.

I'm going to advertise this with a Star Wars angle, so it would be cool to have more SW characters there.

Scott
sabino (Ann Collins)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you put this through as an officially request we can get this posted to the FLG boards.

http://newsite.rebellegion.com/rebel-legion-event-request/
Skaught ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted it to the 501st event form so it should be showing up the FLG site soon.

Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: