About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7f2520789f9507207168869eb6e7b59fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Echo Base: All new members please read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General Fidelis wrote:
Great intro post, Mahim!

It seems we've got some things in common. I look forward to seeing you and event, soon, brother.

Same here, Tom...

I'm seriously considering the Erie Zoo event. How far away is that for you? I'm also trying to drum up support for our Penn State Kids in College event in June.

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
General Fidelis (Tom T.)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could walk to the zoo if I wanted. Laughing I live in Erie, so the zoo and the parade are minutes from my house.

I'll see what I can do about the Penn State event.

Clones of the Republic (COR) Detachment Founder
Former Clone Trooper LCJ
TC-9927
boozel (Matt Boozel)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahim
Welcome!
Glad to see ya here. I am bout 1 hr from erie, one hour from Pittsburgh..lol so Kind of in the middle too. Welcome and hope to see ya soon!
Boozel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there everyone! Just though I’d take a moment and introduce myself formally, since I’m now ‘formal’ with my OR Jedi, Jon-Mar Teric! My name is Mark. I live in Harrisburg, married for over three years now (she may be coming along here soon...), work for the Patriot-News in IT, am in college full time to get a degree in IT management, and got to see some of the RL members recently at the SWiC in Hershey, so thought I’d check the group out. Now here I am! Like many of you, I’m a long time SW fan (saw the original in the theaters when I was 6), enjoy the soundtracks immensely, roleplaying, video games, books, you name it.

You can check out my costume & images here.

Look forward to trooping with you all in the future!
Mark

Last edited by JediMasterMark (Mark Jones) on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to have you here Mark!

Nicky "Doc_Bev" Blum
The Rebel Legion: Echo Base
501st Legion: Legion Events Coordinator
RAID - Fire Team Echo & KJO - Blumfruit Temple
Jedi-J

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Base!
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: "You've taken your first step into a larger world...&am Reply with quote

JediMasterMark wrote:
Hi there everyone! Just though I’d take a moment and introduce myself formally, since I’m now ‘formal’ with my OR Jedi, Jon-Mar Teric! My name is Mark. I live in Harrisburg, married for over three years now (she may be coming along here soon...), work for the Patriot-News in IT and got to see some of the RL members recently at the SWiC in Hershey, so thought I’d check the group out. Now here I am! Like many of you, I’m a long time SW fan (saw the original in the theaters when I was 6), enjoy the soundtracks immensely, video games, books, you name it.

You can check out my costume & images here.

Look forward to trooping with you all in the future!
Mark

I think maybe I saw you at Hershey--I was going to give you a RL business card, but then I couldn't find you. (But here you are--I guess all's well that ends well!) It sounds like you're kind of like me--I put together my Jedi kit before I knew about the RL--just did it because I always wanted one! Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Welcome to Echo Base--if you haven't done so yet, head over to the Knights Of The Jedi Order Detachment Signup Thread to apply for admission to the KJO. That'll also get you into the Blumfruit Temple, Echo Base's Jedi Temple. And check out the Echo Base Events thread to start getting involved!

Welcome--looking forward to trooping with you!

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I was 6, all I really wanted to do was be a Jedi. Now... I am! And mom said I played with those toys far too much...

You're right on the money there, Tharren! I actually made my costume up when Episode I came out, complete with sink tube saber and all. I've just found this a great way to not only update the look to be even more official thanks to our standards, but find other people with like interests!

You mention how I found my way here... "...[it] was the will of the Force...".

Thanks for all for your kind and warm welcome!

Mark
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see your are offical, Mark! You old Fossil! Razz Ben
clonecollector1 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: New member here!... soon to begin working on a clone! Reply with quote

Hello All!

My name is Paul. I'm in NJ. I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid... I especially loved the armored chartacters like the Stormtroopers and Boba Fett. I usually post at thedentedhelmet.com. and the 501st NER forums. I have lurked here on and off the last few months. I was surprised to see that clones were included here! I always thought rebel meant... rebel alliance. Very Happy

I began this hobby in 2006 with an FX Stormtrooper kit. I modded it so it was 501st accptable for 2007. In 2008 I began construction of my Boba Fett costume. By 2009 I had aqcuired some more accurate quality parts for my Boba and got my BH designation! I was even able to troop at the Star Wars Concert at the Izod Center in Rutherford NJ! I just finished a major upgrade of my Boba for CV this past August.

I'm looking to start on a clonetrooper soon. I have an Ep III helmet and OSCS armor. I'm leaning toward building a 41st Elite trooper.

I recognize some of your names from other boards (you might know me as simply "clonecollector") I look forward to to interacting with you guys here in the next few months as I get my build going. Thanks!

41st Elite Clonetrooper... complete!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, Paul... as a recent addition to the base here, let me say 'Welcome Aboard'! If you need any help, just shout. Looking forward to another excellent clone trooper to join in the fray...

Mark

Last edited by JediMasterMark (Mark Jones) on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share Mark's moxy in welcoming you to the base Paul. And yes you are familiar to me, especially on the NER boards. It is great you are showing an interest here and with us.
clonecollector1 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endorscout64 wrote:
I share Mark's moxy in welcoming you to the base Paul. And yes you are familiar to me, especially on the NER boards. It is great you are showing an interest here and with us.

Thanks Mark and Tim!

I hope to begin this project soon. I've saved a bunch of webpages with tutorials, hints, and other general info on clone armor. I never thought until recently to check here.

I really think that my target date to begin is right after Halloween. I have some light repair work to do on my Boba and a couple of things to do for my kids costumes.

I'm giving myself a year to do this. I still have to get a few odds and ends too but I already know which members to contact when I'm ready. If I finish earlier, all the better... and I'll be ready to troop when the time comes! Thanks again!

41st Elite Clonetrooper... complete!
General Fidelis (Tom T.)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul,

I've seen you around CTN as of late. Just LMK if you need anything. It's always nice to add another member to the Clones of the Republic detachment. For more info on the COR, just click the link in my sig.

Oh, about the whole "Rebel" thing - you're not the only one to get confused. The RL's name is a little stuck in the OT, isn't it? I wish there was a better way to readily identify us as "the good guys" without the limited title of "Rebels" in our name, but I digress.

Welcome to Echo Base and Rebel Legion!

Clones of the Republic (COR) Detachment Founder
Former Clone Trooper LCJ
TC-9927
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Paul!

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: