Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5d14b9f14e0329e0110c3b4d715ec125Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi Librarian - Hufflepuff themed WIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitcatlvr (Amanda)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milori T'Bell wrote:
Maybe replace the covertec knob with a ring and a hook hanging just under your sash

I thought about doing that, but I want the covertech for other ideas I may do in the future. My plan so far is to hang the covertech in a way that it dangles below the obi Smile
Lora Skywalker ()
Base Membership Officer

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The head wraps look lovely and as long as you color match them to your costume there should be no problem. Smile And it would also be fitting for a Mirialan jedi as you pointed out.

Nordic Base BMO | DL of Aurora Delegation | CRC | She/Her They/Them

RLGS Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/

kitcatlvr (Amanda)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got my fabric paint. It makes me happy but it might be too bright otherwise. So, I'm prepared to mix a little black/grey into it to mute it more.

I've been looking at the geometric lines and whatnot I had been planning on using and I'm not 100% sure happy with them anymore. So I'm considering doing a saying about Librarians in Aurebesh or something fun on the bottom part of the tabards. No real idea yet.

I also got a really good deal on some white linen so I'm dying that grey when it gets here, for my pants (also, total score, but I found some white linen pants in a thrift store), UT, and tabards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: