Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=368ffd61f1507d6320141e4cb0f281cbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi General WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElectronicFerret ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:49 am    Post subject: Jedi General WIP Reply with quote

'WIP' may be a bit ambitious, but I've gotten to the planning stage at least????

I'd like to make a Jedi General; currently I only have a jawa to run about in and sometimes it's hard to see. Plus I love the idea of being a jedi that gets to play about in armour. (And a jetpack someday.....???)

Before I start looking for matching fabrics and whatnot I need colour opinions. I'd like to do a sleeveless tunic, and I saw one or two approved generals with an OT style that looks amazing. Tried to replicate as best I could.

Does this colour scheme seem to work?

jasnoksieznik (Michal)
Rebel Legion Translation Team

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colour scheme looks cool.
Think in beforehand, what type of armor and how much weathering you want. If it looks to rugged, whlie clothes look new and "shiny", this may look strange.

Also, double check standards on OT size - the way it is painted, OT does not cover the funny bits.

Anyone has thoughts on the neck part of IT? I'm not sure if it falls into standard, the way it is painted.
ElectronicFerret ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasnoksieznik wrote:
Colour scheme looks cool.
Think in beforehand, what type of armor and how much weathering you want. If it looks to rugged, whlie clothes look new and "shiny", this may look strange.

Also, double check standards on OT size - the way it is painted, OT does not cover the funny bits.

Anyone has thoughts on the neck part of IT? I'm not sure if it falls into standard, the way it is painted.

Well, like I said -- it's an MS paint drawing, it's not exactly gonna be 100% accurate.

I wish I could find the board post I was initially looking at. Somewhere out there is a full discussion of the various necklines. The CRL says you can use storebought stuff and/or a turtleneck, although there seems to have been some back-and-forth about what is acceptable. I was hoping for a straight-across or turtleneck version instead of going with the collar.

As for the OT, I saw someone's that has been approved and appears to be of a similar cut (and I was 100% drooling over it which is why I sketched it out!):

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=9402
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: