Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7ac471201b5ee5a40278bb57c9735f32Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New Member in Boca

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amcclary (Andrew McClary)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: New Member in Boca Reply with quote

I was just approved and look forward to trooping with the Rebel Legion when all this pandemic stuff is behind us and its safe again.

A little bit about me. I have been very active with the 501st Legion and am also a member of the R2 Builders. I am very passionate about working with children's hospitals and charities. I lost my youngest son to cancer a little more than a year ago and it was in the hospital with him that I first made contact with the Legion and began making costumes. He fought for a 3 years and during that time I was forced to quit my job as a television producer and began making armor and blasters at night when I would get home from the hospital as a way to keep my mind active. I was one of the first 20 Death Troopers to join the legion with my own kit. Others started asking me if I could make them armor and blasters so I did. I now have a small home workshop for making props as I try to rebuild my life and hope to get back into television production again. My website is plasticarmsdealer.com. I also run a small non-porofit called the Caring Like Nicholas Foundation which works with local hospitals and bone marrow registries on issues with children's bone marrow transplants and children's cancer issues. The website for the foundation is caringlikenicholas.org.

I look forward to being an active part of the Rebel Legion and helping in any way I can.

Andrew McClary
R2 Builders Group
AKA The Plastic Arms Dealer
sabino (Ann Collins)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ra Kura Andrew. I’m very sorry for the loss of your son. Losing a loved one is never easy. We look forward to meeting you in the near future. Until then MTFBWY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: